• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT unknowingly doing something hilarious to someone and them never knowing about it?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I remember being in summer school and I was eating peanut m&ms. I remember popping them on my mouth and just biting into it to release the peanut and I was putting them on a paper towel in front of me to eat later.

This Indian kid who sat in front of me turned around to ask me a question and just took like 3 or 4 of the peanuts and just put them in his mouth and ate them as he was asking if he could have some. I didn't even tell him I just had them in my mouth.

It's been over 15 years and I still laugh at that shit.

I still keep in touch with him here and there. I'll probably never tell him but man I was laughing my balls off as he was chewing on the peanuts completely unaware.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
One time I was at a high school party and I saw what I thought was an empty beer can and I spit in it. This fat friend of mine came back inside from wherever and I noticed him walk over to the spit can. It dawned on me that he was going to drink it, but before I could say anything he took a sip of it and the spit strung from the can to his mouth. He made a totally disgusted look, gagged, spit it back into the can, set it down and pretended nothing happened. He looked rattled to his core. It’s not the same situation because be knew he drank spit, but he had no idea where it came from.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
One time I was at a high school party and I saw what I thought was an empty beer can and I spit in it. This fat friend of mine came back inside from wherever and I noticed him walk over to the spit can. It dawned on me that he was going to drink it, but before I could say anything he took a sip of it and the spit strung from the can to his mouth. He made a totally disgusted look, gagged, spit it back into the can, set it down and pretended nothing happened. He looked rattled to his core. It’s not the same situation because be knew he drank spit, but he had no idea where it came from.
I know someone who would have gladly drank your spit.

:image_9247_lg:

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It’s remarkable your inferiority was topped. I’ve never heard of someone doing that. Why would you even eat them in the first place, if you didn’t like the peanuts? Being poor is not a good response. The fact he one upped your embarrassment is indescribable. That must feel great. Being a degenerate and knowing you’re not at the bottom. Kudos.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I want to mention another one. I didn’t do anything here myself but I was front and center to see it. We were having a “bush bash” in high school and this chick brought some random skinny kid with an enormous red jew fro. My high school was full of jocky, spoiled meatheads who played hockey and football so this kid was like a gazelle at the watering hole. Some dude pisses in a beer bottle and gives it to the kid. I didn’t know it was piss directly but when some random nerd is handed a pre-opened beer and some guys stand around to watch him drink it, I put two and two together. So he starts chugging it to try and be cool and everyone starts chanting “chug chug chug!”.

As he is doing it a friend of mine walks by and very casually flicks a cigarette butt right into his jew fro and walks off into the shadows. I pretty much fell on the ground laughing in anticipation of him noticing it. The kid finishes chugging, makes that telltale face people make when they taste or smell something gross or unsettling, most definitely realizing he just drank piss. He soldiers on hoping only he noticed, and then after about 10 seconds he starts flailing around slapping his head after the butt must have worked it’s way down to his ginger scalp.

I was laughing like a maniac but I also felt really bad for him. All he did was show up to a party looking like a nerd and within 10 mins he is drinking piss and having his scalp singed.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I want to mention another one. I didn’t do anything here myself but I was front and center to see it. We were having a “bush bash” in high school and this chick brought some random skinny kid with an enormous red jew fro. My high school was full of jocky, spoiled meatheads who played hockey and football so this kid was like a gazelle at the watering hole. Some dude pisses in a beer bottle and gives it to the kid. I didn’t know it was piss directly but when some random nerd is handed a pre-opened beer and some guys stand around to watch him drink it, I put two and two together. So he starts chugging it to try and be cool and everyone starts chanting “chug chug chug!”.

As he is doing it a friend of mine walks by and very casually flicks a cigarette butt right into his jew fro and walks off into the shadows. I pretty much fell on the ground laughing in anticipation of him noticing it. The kid finishes chugging, makes that telltale face people make when they taste or smell something gross or unsettling, most definitely realizing he just drank piss. He soldiers on hoping only he noticed, and then after about 10 seconds he starts flailing around slapping his head after the butt must have worked it’s way down to his ginger scalp.

I was laughing like a maniac but I also felt really bad for him. All he did was show up to a party looking like a nerd and within 10 mins he is drinking piss and having his scalp singed.
You guys sure seem to like letting other guys drink your body fluids, first spit and now piss.

Do you also let other guys drink your cum?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
It’s remarkable your inferiority was topped. I’ve never heard of someone doing that. Why would you even eat them in the first place, if you didn’t like the peanuts? Being poor is not a good response. The fact he one upped your embarrassment is indescribable. That must feel great. Being a degenerate and knowing you’re not at the bottom. Kudos.
I didn't say I didn't like the peanuts. I was putting them to the side to eat later. Kind of a like a double snack.

You gotta keep in mind this is summer school and you're talking to someone who did anything possible to avoid paying attention to class. Including eating peanut m&ms in an odd way.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I didn't say I didn't like the peanuts. I was putting them to the side to eat later. Kind of a like a double snack.

You gotta keep in mind this is summer school and you're talking to someone who did anything possible to avoid paying attention to class. Including eating peanut m&ms in an odd way.
Fair. There’s racism you fucking woke faggots. I assumed because you’re Puerto Rican you were just being retarded. I apologize for that one, brotherman. That’s just some weird shit I’ve never heard of. Never been in summer school so I guess I wouldn’t understand.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
A friend and I ordered a pizza after scraping some money together one night. Another friend showed up later and decided to tag along with us to pick it up (he didn't know what we ordered). He was also complaining he hadn't eaten since breakfast and was starving. We might've smoked a bong or two before heading out. It was a little crowded (tiny pizza place in a small town), so there were a few people waiting for their orders. I paid and waited with everyone else. A chick from the kitchen came out and called my name, as well as someone else's. She walked out with 4 pizzas, one of which was ours sitting on top and the other three were for another order. The complaining friend who joined us obliviously picked up all 4 pizzas while whispering, "Yesssssss" (not quite Steve C, but close enough) while the bewildered chick started checking her tickets since she obviously knew something wasn't right. Friend was trying to calmly leave the place like a normal innocent person while myself and my other friend were literally rushing him out the door and into my car, him complaining the whole time and asking why we were pushing him. He had no idea that he essentially stole someone else's order.

Also, pepperoni and onion pizza is seriously underrated. Never would've known if my one friend didn't steal those 3 pies.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
A friend and I ordered a pizza after scraping some money together one night. Another friend showed up later and decided to tag along with us to pick it up (he didn't know what we ordered). He was also complaining he hadn't eaten since breakfast and was starving. We might've smoked a bong or two before heading out. It was a little crowded (tiny pizza place in a small town), so there were a few people waiting for their orders. I paid and waited with everyone else. A chick from the kitchen came out and called my name, as well as someone else's. She walked out with 4 pizzas, one of which was ours sitting on top and the other three were for another order. The complaining friend who joined us obliviously picked up all 4 pizzas while whispering, "Yesssssss" (not quite Steve C, but close enough) while the bewildered chick started checking her tickets since she obviously knew something wasn't right. Friend was trying to calmly leave the place like a normal innocent person while myself and my other friend were literally rushing him out the door and into my car, him complaining the whole time and asking why we were pushing him. He had no idea that he essentially stole someone else's order.

Also, pepperoni and onion pizza is seriously underrated. Never would've known if my one friend didn't steal those 3 pies.
That's pretty funny. Your friend reminds me of myself. I was always sort of like a Puerto Rican Beavis and was always dragged into shenanigans without being the wiser.

Pepperoni and onion is absolutely delicious too. That's my usual along with some chopped bell peppers

I was quite the prankster as a young brotherman. My go-to was to get a Kleenex from like the teachers desk then use a piece of tape to put it on someone's back without them knowing. Had this Eskimo looking kid walking down the halls backwards so he could try and find out who was doing it to him LMAO.

During the summer I took driver's ed. there was this douchy kid in the class. I remember he had weird moles all over his head. Very Pat-like. Like every day he would get a Pepsi from the vending machine and then just leave it on his desk during breaks. So me and a friend took turns snatching his drink then running down to the water fountain to pour half of it out and refill it with water before he got back. He would take a drink and then throw it away disgusted. After like the 3rd or 4th time that happened he pulled a tiny little knife out on this other guy he thought was the one doing it. He just laughed at him and that was that.

Another favorite was using those AT&T phone relays designed for deaf people to make prank calls. The relay operator has to say whatever you tell them to. So we would have phone sex and funny arguments on there all the time LMFAO

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Fair. There’s racism you fucking woke faggots. I assumed because you’re Puerto Rican you were just being retarded. I apologize for that one, brotherman. That’s just some weird shit I’ve never heard of. Never been in summer school so I guess I wouldn’t understand.
I was in summer school just about every year in high school except my senior year because they just wanted me gone already.

You can have a slight idea of how it is. Imagine all the pain in the ass degenerate students you had in your different classes being all in one class with a Gym teacher usually teaching the class.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I was quite the prankster as a young brotherman. My go-to was to get a Kleenex from like the teachers desk then use a piece of tape to put it on someone's back without them knowing. Had this Eskimo looking kid walking down the halls backwards so he could try and find out who was doing it to him LMAO.

During the summer I took driver's ed. there was this douchy kid in the class. I remember he had weird moles all over his head. Very Pat-like. Like every day he would get a Pepsi from the vending machine and then just leave it on his desk during breaks. So me and a friend took turns snatching his drink then running down to the water fountain to pour half of it out and refill it with water before he got back. He would take a drink and then throw it away disgusted. After like the 3rd or 4th time that happened he pulled a tiny little knife out on this other guy he thought was the one doing it. He just laughed at him and that was that.

Another favorite was using those AT&T phone relays designed for deaf people to make prank calls. The relay operator has to say whatever you tell them to. So we would have phone sex and funny arguments on there all the time LMFAO
Hahahaha I remember relay services. I used to make them act out scenes from movies and videogames. I remember one of them actually laughing because he knew exactly what he was reading. The first introduction to Saint's Row. It was a new game at the time and he sounded young.

Hahahaha I remember relay services. I used to make them act out scenes from movies and videogames. I remember one of them actually laughing because he knew exactly what he was reading. The first introduction to Saint's Row. It was a new game at the time and he sounded young.
The first thing that comes to mind for me is the time we called this guy on the football team in the middle of the night. Just picture a young Bill Romanowski, this dude was fucking crazy. His mom answered and we said it was the Quarterback and we needed to talk plays. She actually went and woke him up and I just remember him threatening to kill me if he ever found me and the operator ended the call Haha