WWAWT Scott Peterson's attempt of getting a new trial?

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
I saw a documentary on this a few years back and I don't think he did it. There's little to no evidence linking him to the crime but the Gone Girl/Nancy Grace circlejerk of emotion decided he was guilty before the trial because he's a distant asshole.

The theory that the evidence supports is that he leaves to go fishing, a few hours later she's walking the dog and stumbled upon a crime in progress. The criminals (picture what race they might be) throw her in the van or whatever, let the dumb dog go running stupidly around the neighborhood. Scott gets home, hey where's my wife, CNN picks up the story, Nancy Grace goes IT WAS THE HUSBAND I JUST KNOW IT, and the criminals dump her body where he went fishing because CNN kept bringing it up. They find her body and viola - it had to have been Scott!

G

CONTENT

1661475038786.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I saw a documentary on this a few years back and I don't think he did it. There's little to no evidence linking him to the crime but the Gone Girl/Nancy Grace circlejerk of emotion decided he was guilty before the trial because he's a distant asshole.
He practically flat out told his girlfriend he did it like an idiot. She turned him in when she found out that his pregnant wife was missing.

G

The theory that the evidence supports is that he leaves to go fishing, a few hours later she's walking the dog and stumbled upon a crime in progress. The criminals (picture what race they might be) throw her in the van or whatever, let the dumb dog go running stupidly around the neighborhood. Scott gets home, hey where's my wife, CNN picks up the story, Nancy Grace goes IT WAS THE HUSBAND I JUST KNOW IT, and the criminals dump her body where he went fishing because CNN kept bringing it up. They find her body and viola - it had to have been Scott!

you're either stupid or watched a stupid documentary (or both)

G

California will probably let him out. I saw a case in NYC some nigger beat his 105 pound girlfriend to death and got 4 years.

Godless jews.