• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT school bus memories?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I have so many. Particularly when high school came and we didn't take the school bus but used the normal city bus, Boston's regular MBTA busses. Not special for students either, regular commuter's were on them with us. I remember plenty of drunks and perverts and other weirdos. Obviously the bus driver isn't a school bus driver, but a regular bus driver and not actually paying attention to see if we got off near the school, because it wasn't their job.

Well I remember one day some guy was arguing with the driver and like a crazy asshole decided to punch the driver on the back of the head as he was going like 40. The driver pulled right over, scrapped a few cars, and started fighting with the guy. People were yelling, people were crying, and I just forced open the back door and scurried off to school about 5 blocks away with about 7 or so other kids.

I couldn't believe someone would do that to a bus driver as he's fucking driving, but it was classic to see him starting hitting the guy back.

So, what memories you all have?

G

In the 90s I was walking to school at like 8 years old and this group of teenagers with colored haired, chains, hoop earrings, typical shit for the Era all threw water balloons full of like ketchup and vinegar at me and ran away laughing. I cried. Fucking assholes, who does that to a little kid?

RobertMewler

A boy sitting behind me put pen ink in my ponytail. When I discovered it my friend tried to explain it meant he had a crush on me but I was pretty mortified.

In high school the 'burnouts' would blast Van Halen and Iron Maiden from the back of the bus to be cool and rebellious I guess. The joke was on them though; no one minded and it made for a pleasant ride.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
when I was in like third grade there was a group of fifth graders who would tease me, so one day I got off the bus, turned around and flipped them the double birds. Then I started doing it just about every day, until someone grassed me out to the bus driver. I got called into the principal but even then I figured they couldn't do shit since I wasn't on school grounds.

Ho ho ho lee shit! Mew is ancient!
istockphoto-181066283-612x612.jpg

G

When I was in first grade, I always sat in the back of the bus with this black kid. One day we decided to start flipping off and mooning everyone driving behind the bus. The bus driver was a senile old bitch who didn't notice anything. Anyway, after the second or third day of doing this someone called the school and complained. The black kid got kicked off the bus for the rest of the year, and I received no punishment whatsoever.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Nice repeated thread while blacked out, stupid.

Last edited:

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
My first kiss when I was like 6 was on the school bus from one of the neighborhood girls. Pretty sure she’s a dyke now but she was a cutie back then :image_9249:

When I was a teenager my psychotic friend with Tourette’s cold cocked this Bosnian girl right in the face on the bus ride home. She was an uppity cunt so it was satisfying to see but the Bosnians were crazy, like 5 of them jumped my friend the next day near the railroad tracks with retractable batons and beat him senseless.. he had the worst black eye I’ve ever seen he looked like Jesse in season 1 of BB.

This super skank named Lauren used to jerk off multiple guys in high school in the back of the bus. There was literally a line of kids waiting their turn, she would lay a swim towel over their laps and do the deed one after the other. I followed her off the bus one day to her house and finger banged her while she sucked my noodle. Her pussy smelled fucking terrible she wanted me to fuck her but I wouldn’t. I remember walking home after and washing my hands over and over again and I couldn’t get the stink off. She must have been stuffing rotten eggs up her snatch or somethin.

G

Idk why this one sticks out in my head so much but it pops into my head from time to time and makes me chuckle. We used to throw shit out the windows a lot at other cars. One time on the way home from school we were at a stop light and the car stopped next to us had all four of his windows down. My friend had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that he didn’t eat, he unwrapped it and took it apart and frisbee’d it and it went through the back drivers side back window, landing pb & j side down on this guys light grey cloth interior with a satisfying looking plop. The guy didn’t notice or hear it, but I wish we were able to see his reaction when he got home and went to take his bag out of his car after a long shitty day of work only to find that. Can’t imagine the confusion and anger that ran through him when he found it haha and I’m sure that grape jelly stained the shit out of those gray seats haha

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Nice repeated thread while blacked out, stupid.

I had a feeling I brought this up before...

G

Fuck, I just remembered a couple more. In 4th grade, my class was taking a field trip to a college football game. There was this rich kid fatso named Trae with us, and I hated that fuck. So after like two hours, he gets up and pukes all over the bus. Stunk to high hell. So, during the game and the whole ride home a bunch of us kept fake-puking at him and calling him a pussy. He started crying like a baby and I made fun of him for years after that.

In freshman year, after a football game, we were riding the bus home. This redneck kid DeWayne pisses in a Gatorade bottle without anyone noticing. He holds it up and asks if anyone wants the rest of his drink. Mind you it was night time and you couldn't see what was in the bottle. Anyway, my friend Kyle (who had the weakest stomach I've ever encountered) says he'll take it. He gets the bottle and takes a massive swig, pauses for a second, grimaces and DeWayne starts laughing and says "THAT WAS MY PISS!" and Kyle starts puking all over himself. I was in tears.

Also, not on the bus but related, in like 6th grade this extremely effeminate gay kid named Marcus shows up to school with a fucking perm. Myself and some friends bullied him about it all during gym, calling him a faggot and whatnot. Finally he gets so upset that he yells at us "My grandma gave it to me, okay!" as if that made it better. We all started fawkin howling at him even harder. He starts crying and runs out of the gym. Our teacher comes up, also laughing, and tells us we better apologize before Marcus went and told on us. So I had to apologize to him until he stopped weeping and came back to class.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Fuck, I just remembered a couple more. In 4th grade, my class was taking a field trip to a college football game. There was this rich kid fatso named Trae with us, and I hated that fuck. So after like two hours, he gets up and pukes all over the bus. Stunk to high hell. So, during the game and the whole ride home a bunch of us kept fake-puking at him and calling him a pussy. He started crying like a baby and I made fun of him for years after that.

In freshman year, after a football game, we were riding the bus home. This redneck kid DeWayne pisses in a Gatorade bottle without anyone noticing. He holds it up and asks if anyone wants the rest of his drink. Mind you it was night time and you couldn't see what was in the bottle. Anyway, my friend Kyle (who had the weakest stomach I've ever encountered) says he'll take it. He gets the bottle and takes a massive swig, pauses for a second, grimaces and DeWayne starts laughing and says "THAT WAS MY PISS!" and Kyle starts puking all over himself. I was in tears.

Also, not on the bus but related, in like 6th grade this extremely effeminate gay kid named Marcus shows up to school with a fucking perm. Myself and some friends bullied him about it all during gym, calling him a faggot and whatnot. Finally he gets so upset that he yells at us "My grandma gave it to me, okay!" as if that made it better. We all started fawkin howling at him even harder. He starts crying and runs out of the gym. Our teacher comes up, also laughing, and tells us we better apologize before Marcus went and told on us. So I had to apologize to him until he stopped weeping and came back to class.
Nice one brotherman I love a good puking on the bus story especially if it involves a cruel prank. That reminded me of one.. this isn’t a school bus story but my friend rented a coach bus for his wedding to bring us to the reception and then back to the hotel after. One of my other friends who was a laughable lightweight when it came to booze got sick on the bus. It was a pretty fancy wedding so we had been chowing on seafood all night shrimp, oysters, etc. He tried to keep the vomit down by holding his hand over his mouth and it ended up spraying out both sides of his mouth like a firehose and soaked everyone around him in the most foul smelling seafood/whiskey vomit you can imagine. This fat bridesmaid who was sitting next to me got sprayed and tried to jump into my lap to get away but I pushed her off. She had chunks of oyster puke all over her dress.. thankfully I didn’t get any on me though. Grown men who can’t hold their liquor are fags but it did provide some good entertainment