WWAWT philosophy?

G

Some people read barstool sports, some people read the greats.

Im talkin neitzche, (((Rand))), descarte, camus, sarte, keirkegaard, Aristotle, seneca, epicurus.

keynes, hume, plato, and kant all suck a fat dick.

One need only look at a woman’s shape to discover that she is not intended for either too much mental or too much physical work. She pays the debt of life not by what she does but by what she suffers—by the pains of child-bearing, care for the child, and by subjection to man, to whom she should be a patient and cheerful companion. The greatest sorrows and joys or great exhibition of strength are not assigned to her; her life should flow more quietly, more gently, and less obtrusively than man’s, without her being essentially happier or unhappier.

Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place.
-schopenhauer

Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 3.36.02 PM.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
All in with the stoics, Epictetus, Seneca, Aurelius.

It really helps me focus on the things i have control over and the things i do not.

Also a big fan of Camus, he really helped me with my acceptance of our fate as mortal creatures, to accept my fate.

Nietzsche is a bit much for me sometimes, too much of a pragmatist for my liking, he was right about woman though.

quote-a-woman-does-not-want-the-truth-what-is-truth-to-women-from-the-beginning-nothing-has-fr...jpg

Last edited:

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Some people read barstool sports, some people read the greats.

Im talkin neitzche, (((Rand))), descarte, camus, sarte, keirkegaard, Aristotle, seneca, epicurus.

keynes, hume, plato, and kant all suck a fat dick.

One need only look at a woman’s shape to discover that she is not intended for either too much mental or too much physical work. She pays the debt of life not by what she does but by what she suffers—by the pains of child-bearing, care for the child, and by subjection to man, to whom she should be a patient and cheerful companion. The greatest sorrows and joys or great exhibition of strength are not assigned to her; her life should flow more quietly, more gently, and less obtrusively than man’s, without her being essentially happier or unhappier.

Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place.
-schopenhauer

View attachment 42161
First off I posted this in the literature forums a week ago, so I alone can claim the works of a German from 2 centuries ago. Also that motherfucker was a genius, and in my readings of philosophy and religion from Taoism and Buddhism to Stoicism and Christianity, I've never found more comfort. Even Einstein said, "I remember Schopenhauer's words and am given great comfort." Conquer the Will to Live, brotherman, and you will be a Philosopher-King, Buddha, Christ, Master, etc.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Schopenhauer hated Hegel and would put his lectures on directly opposite Hegel's. The first day a few students came, the next time no one showed up, which only proved how degenerate the world was. Schopenhauer refers to Hegel and then writes, "I'm sorry to have brought up what certainly must be a desperately obscure name to the people of the future." Roasted.

Last edited:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
We like to think we are so much more superior than our ancestors, but deep down we’re still the same.

Whoever thinks that is probably a retard

I can’t think of one thing we are better at that isn’t degenerate

Someone asked me if I knew how to change a tire when I told them I had a flat, I almost took a swing at them

Back in the day you were either rich or gay if you didn’t know how to fix your car a lil, just the basic shit

Now you need a computer to change the oil

/boomia