• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT Peaky Blinders?

Jenna

You should take a day off
It's alright. Looks really "cool" from an aestetic standpoint but the storylines are forgettable. I remember there's a lot of "romance" scenes in the first couple seasons that stink. Tommy stoicism can be draining when he's the main character.

I did like Tom Hardy's angry rabbi and Adrian Brody's Marlon Brando accent, but they both show up in later seasons.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
It's alright. Looks really "cool" from an aestetic standpoint but the storylines are forgettable. I remember there's a lot of "romance" scenes in the first couple seasons that stink. Tommy stoicism can be draining when he's the main character.

I did like Tom Hardy's angry rabbi and Adrian Brody's Marlon Brando accent, but they both show up in later seasons.
Romance stories and kid actors always fuck a show up. I just wanna see testosterone filled scenes with lashings of jizz served up in a delicious soupy broth of unbridled homosexuality. Why is this so hard for tv jewxecutives to fathom?

G

It isn’t a bad show and i like Cillian Murphy and Paul Anderson but i hate that whole chav culture around it. So many douchebags i know are getting those awful haircuts now cause they think they’re in the Peaky fookin Blinders.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I remember enjoying it. but then I was binging I think the first 2-3 seasons over christmas when I was furloughed from work and had nothing to do but eat leftovers, drink, vape weed concentrate and netflix.

Isn't it kinda like the old timey British version of Sons of Anarchy?
6eqhm2q4h0s01.png