WWAWT nignogs being ghoulish weirdos about death?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
They used to prop up dead niggers like that all the time back in the day, they are just honoring tradition.

Duluth-lynching_June_15_19201.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Haha no but I do remember one getting shot up by some spaz at a live-streamed competitive Madden event a while back. You could see the dot from a laser sight on his chest right before the shooting started.
Found it
My ribs ache

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Found it
My ribs ache

And that is another example of why I hate the fucking British.

Shit like that should be in the Weekly World News.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Riddle me this - why do religious people weep and mourn death? Surely they should be ecstatic that their loved one has gone to heaven, after all this life is merely preparation for heaven according to the abrahamic religions.

With deep observations like this I should be doing stand up, problem is I don't know how to make my observations funny.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Riddle me this - why do religious people weep and mourn death? Surely they should be ecstatic that their loved one has gone to heaven, after all this life is merely preparation for heaven according to the abrahamic religions.

With deep observations like this I should be doing stand up, problem is I don't know how to make my observations funny.
Just be sure to paint AFIEST in red on your chest and pretend to be Jesus on the cross and you may have something.

"So what's the deal with religious people weeping and mourning death? They're there at the funeral, crying and sobbing like something bad has happened. But their loved one is going to eternal paradise! He won! So shouldn't they be happy? "Yay! Barry is dead! Lucky bastard, he's probably banging Princess Di right now!". And why is it called mourning? Most wakes are in the afternoon or at night, so shouldn't it be afternoouning, or eveninging?"

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Found it
My ribs ache
that’s legitimately tragic. Seems like a decent kid, fucking shot in the head for a cell phone the nigs probably flipped for $75.