wwawt Nick Cave

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I like Johnny Cash's version of The Mercy Seat a lot.

I am not too familiar with Nick Cave's discography, what is a good album to start with?

Also have heard nothing but great things about his live shows.

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
Nick Cave is awesome, I've been a fan for like 25 years and seen him a handful of times which I'm thankful for becuase its not like he tours America often. I'd put his run of albums from 1990-2001 up against anything from my other favorites, Floyd in the 70s and Metallica in the 80s. I like stuff outside that range too but those are the best for me. Except Grinderman, that sucked.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I like The Birthday Party the most. His solo stuff is pretty great too. All in all, I'm a fan even though I hate his fans.

G

The albums of his i listened to i really liked. I never dived really deep into his discography but i really ought to.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I am not too familiar with Nick Cave's discography, what is a good album to start with?

CAVE-NICK-The-Best-Of-Nick-Cave-The-Bad-Seeds.jpg

Honestly you might as well start with this because he has so much material.

I'd put his run of albums from 1990-2001 up against anything from my other favorites
Yeah I don't know much of his work past 2001, which was No More Shall We Part. Guy's Australia's best musical export for sure.