WWAWT most based nigger ever?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
He is a knuckle dragging nigger retard I’ve seen some clips of him talking that were embarrassingly stupid. But aside from that I enjoy some of his stuff, ive heard him say things about niggers in the past that sound like something you would read on chimpmania and he’s pro segregation. On the other hand he does suck a lot of Jew dick in regards to Israel but that’s par for the course for any boomer. Basically what im saying is it’s a tough one, man.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Not kidding but I think its a White man doing tropic thunder. Something's off about that face. I mean even his bone structure isn't all that negroid.
I 100% agree with you here. At the very least he does not look subsaharan, there looks to be some weird Moorish type admixture in there. Not exactly sure what it is but its not your typical garden variety American pavement ape

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
dorner-3_4.jpg

dorner-3_4.jpg

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
JLP is unironically one of my favorite people on Earth.

He's also one of the smartest, and portrays himself as one of the dumbest. If you watch for 5 minutes you'll get the beta stuff and all that...you might even think he's slow or stupid. He just doesn't do bullshit or care about yours.

If you watch for a long time consistently you realize how wise and clever the guy is. He exposes people's evil so well, and he cuts through and disregards all the layers of bullshit, lies, delusions and mental tricks. I'm a way better debater from watching him dissect people's tricks.

He has said stuff in regards to people's personal problems, mental issues, relationships or positions on things that have really challenged my mind from some angle I never would've thought of many times. Alot of people listen to him for political stuff but his religious and personal content is where the real truth is. I learn way more listening to him deal with lost folks than I picked up in church or from the popular self help/psychiatrist folks.

People get wild with him because he doesn't get rattled and play emotional games. He'll sit stone faced listening to highly paid intellectuals talk for 10 minutes about some simple question, just to ask the question again. He's been called everything under the sun and thinks it's funny. I've never seen him get provoked.

A legit dude who knows what's right and really doesn't care if you don't like it, feel free to suffer and die then.

Call me whatever, but most folks would do a lot better if they listened to JLP.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
JLP is unironically one of my favorite people on Earth.

He's also one of the smartest, and portrays himself as one of the dumbest. If you watch for 5 minutes you'll get the beta stuff and all that...you might even think he's slow or stupid. He just doesn't do bullshit or care about yours.

If you watch for a long time consistently you realize how wise and clever the guy is. He exposes people's evil so well, and he cuts through and disregards all the layers of bullshit, lies, delusions and mental tricks. I'm a way better debater from watching him dissect people's tricks.

He has said stuff in regards to people's personal problems, mental issues, relationships or positions on things that have really challenged my mind from some angle I never would've thought of many times. Alot of people listen to him for political stuff but his religious and personal content is where the real truth is. I learn way more listening to him deal with lost folks than I picked up in church or from the popular self help/psychiatrist folks.

People get wild with him because he doesn't get rattled and play emotional games. He'll sit stone faced listening to highly paid intellectuals talk for 10 minutes about some simple question, just to ask the question again. He's been called everything under the sun and thinks it's funny. I've never seen him get provoked.

A legit dude who knows what's right and really doesn't care if you don't like it, feel free to suffer and die then.

Call me whatever, but most folks would do a lot better if they listened to JLP.

Attachments

• fedora katana.png
    fedora katana.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 14
IMHO Khalid Muhammad was the most based nigger ever. He was too radical for the Nation of Islam and was booted out. Muhammad was extremely anti-White, but he was far more anti-Semitic than most 1488ers. In some ways, Muhammad reminds me of Trump in that he's a master troller. There aren't that many clips of him, but here's one from 1994 when he was on the old Phil Donahue Show. Credit to Muhammad, he was really funny.