WWAWT lying to your doctor?

G

I had my yearly physical earlier this week, and I forgot to fast for the blood test as I had left over pork roast and green beans for lunch at 1 and gave blood at 430, so of course my test results came back saying that my cholesterol was really high....I've always had good cholesterol numbers, so I know that he knows that I lied about not eating in the last 12 hours:(

If he was the typical Indian doctor, I wouldn't care, but he's a young white doctor, so I'm embarrassed...I'm a faggot.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
you can lie all you want but your bloodwork always tells the truth

EDIT: i will add though that I think the "I didn't fast, and I ate meat the night before i had bloodwork done therefore fucking up my numbers" thing has happened to everyone, op

Last edited:

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
btw- I'm a fucking idiot who fasts for like 2 days before my physical....i'm like the legit shredded fat piece of shit when I go see so old dude who's gonna shove his finger up his ass

also, op how is it that your initial post about your yearly physical mentions NOTHING about "THE FINGER"?!

G

btw- I'm a fucking idiot who fasts for like 2 days before my physical....i'm like the legit shredded fat piece of shit when I go see so old dude who's gonna shove his finger up his ass

also, op how is it that your initial post about your yearly physical mentions NOTHING about "THE FINGER"?!
Uhhg, they don't do that anymore. Blood work now tells them everything they need to know.

I also no longer have to do the "Turn and cough".

G

Just reviewed my doctor notes and saw that he mentioned that I was "Well groomed". Does my doctor have a crush on me?

DOXX...

Screenshot_20220522-125034_Chrome.jpg