WWAWT Homeless people and their piss bottles?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
This homeless fella in the area leaves his nasty piss bottles all over the place, this morning I find one on the hood of my car.

I know where he sleeps, so I just came back from pouring it all over his pad, pack, and other belongings.

I wish I could see his reaction later when he comes to his camp, but I'll miss out on it.

Hope you're all having a great Sunday

🙏

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
In my old area this homeless guy set up a camp in this wooded spot near a park. He put a fuckin sign up that said something like “surprise! This place is being watched by my handy trail cam!”

I was baffled and annoyed by this. He thinks he can plop a tent down and then has the right to “guard” his milk crates and shopping cart full of junk? He obviously stole the camera from somewhere also. Although I don’t think the camera existed because I ripped his tarps down and kicked al his shit over and didn’t see anything. Uglying up the neighbourhood and acting like it’s his turf.

I walked my dog the next morning and saw him setting his shit back up but that afternoon cops were there ripping his shit down again.

I didn’t see any piss jugs though.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
I'm convinced only women still have sympathy for the homeless. I can understand why idiots beat them to death or set them on fire. They are literally useless and shameless about making a mess all over the place and littering. Jail is too good for them. Nothing like strolling home from work and seeing one of these faggots to remind you how pointless they are. You just got off work and this faggot was sitting there the entire time adding nothing to the world. Just doesn't seem fair

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
literally useless and shameless about making a mess all over the place and littering.
how pointless they are.
Just doesn't seem fair
1659294374751.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I'm convinced only women still have sympathy for the homeless. I can understand why idiots beat them to death or set them on fire. They are literally useless and shameless about making a mess all over the place and littering. Jail is too good for them. Nothing like strolling home from work and seeing one of these faggots to remind you how pointless they are. You just got off work and this faggot was sitting there the entire time adding nothing to the world. Just doesn't seem fair
Glad to see you bro. 1 love

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
A fucking revolving ensemble of panhandlers set up shop right outside my gated community at the traffic light by the main road. The fucking annoying thing is that there's literally a sign staked in the ground right next to them for a laen care company looking for landscapers starting at $20/hr. These lazy fucks will sit out in the hot sun all day holding up signs saying "Hungry, please help" but can't be bothered to walk around and edge some sidewalks or whatever else the fuck landscapers do. Fuck them.