WWAWT Guy who lost his virginity to an alien

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
1517949516693-Collage_Fotor4.jpeg

Apparently he has fathered a number of birac- er, bi species? children with this alien broad, and has made a number of paintings depicting her, as well as the nature of abductions and the other species that he encountered.

What do you guys think? Lines are open.

Easily_Remembered

Aliens are either fake and gay or demonic entities. Maybe a mix of both. Haven't made up my mind.
I lean towards demonic entities.

I read a book last year that compared the similarities between alien abduction stories and faerie lore (especially with child abductions and changelings), and raised the possibility that perhaps it's the same ancient entity that changes it's manifestation every few generations.

Everyone owes themselves a deep dive into golden age Art Bell C2CAM
I was working on a TEFFT PATTERN type stream that would go 24/7 on YouTube and be set up like his with a chat, voting etc, but then realized it must not already exist due to ClearChannel or whoever the fuck doing copyright strikes.

It’s a shame because itd be a fun thing to have on the internet where people can interact together listening to classic c2c.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I was working on a TEFFT PATTERN type stream that would go 24/7 on YouTube and be set up like his with a chat, voting etc, but then realized it must not already exist due to ClearChannel or whoever the fuck doing copyright strikes.

It’s a shame because itd be a fun thing to have on the internet where people can interact together listening to classic c2c.

Easily_Remembered