WWAWT fountain pens?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Seriously though, I go through about 50 pens a month at work and they are shitty disposable ones that hurt my finger winger, so let me know if they are worth buying. Genuinely.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Not sure what you can do about that diseased penis of yours though.

Fountain pens are fucking gay. You have to pay premium for anything with a decent nib. If you cheap out ink will flow horribly and make a huge mess. It will get on your fingers and it will take days to get off. Then you have to buy pen ink like some sort of faggot. Gay hobby.
Fair enough. I like mine, it’s a Kaweco. Pretty decent pen

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
A good rollerball costs a few dollars and writes just as smoothly. I've never had a Vision Elite leak on me. When the ink runs out, you throw it away and buy another. Cheaper than refills for a fountain pen.

uniball.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

They're messy as fuck. Ink is impossible to clean, and you have to use blotting paper. They're about as technologically advanced and convenient as using vinyl.
I have these ink cartridges I use, it’s not one of the old ones you have fill. I know what you mean with those, they are a mess for sure. I imagine everyone in the eighteenth century was walking around with ink-stained fingertips

Torque’sHeadBump

I do love them (I used to practice calligraphy with them) but did experience leaks and I guess that's why I don't use them anymore. But I hope yours is a quality pen and gives you many years of happiness.
Thanks @RobertMewler its a great pen, I know it’s not very practical but I have to admit I like using it to fill shit in at work and it reminds me of my mom when I use it.

Calligraphy / nice handwriting is a lost art. People like Fat, in their 40s, write like 2nd graders. Happy to know someone else out there has nice penmanship!