• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT Favorite Cocktails

Piggybacking off the alcohol treatment thread, I figured responsible adults could discuss their favorite cocktails. I think beer’s been discussed before.

Old Fashioneds are nice, but hipsters have probably ruined them like everything else.

I’m all in with the classic dry martini, and I’ve recently started drinking Negronis because they taste pretty good and have a borderline offensive name.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
That’s insane. I like it.
It's the most sane way to live. Charles Baudelaire on Time and all that happy horse shit. Only trouble is backswilling coffee into the bottle, but since the bottle never lasts more than two days it works out.

G

1651264292112.png

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I usually go with either bourbon or vodka on the rocks, but if I'm in the mood for a cocktail, bourbon with a bit of ginger ale is always nice. Vodka tonics are good.
However, sometimes, if I'm feeling really, really faggy, I'll have a screwdriver with cream. Taste like cake.

G

We’ve been making rum old fashioned at home lately. Really good.

this has been the go-to:

9CF631B2-BC1D-4F41-B9D3-54D30F00DCAF.jpeg

Here’s my recipe, although I normally use double of everything so I don’t have to keep making them:

1 1/2 oz rum
1/3 oz 50/50 simple syrup
A few shakes chocolate bitters
Luxardo

and you need some big sphere ice molds, don’t use the regular ice cubes from the freezer.

something like this:

[MEDIA=amazon]B07RGMLMWB[/MEDIA]

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I find you to be fascinating.

May I ask what you do for a living?
My scent is also intoxicating. I used to be a lawyer. Quickly dropped out of life and signed up for every government program imaginable. I have everything paid for or paid off so I write and sell erotic stories to other perverts, write papers for college kids, and donate plasma for spending mazooma on cannabis, tobacco, and liquor.

G

My scent is also intoxicating. I used to be a lawyer. Quickly dropped out of life and signed up for every government program imaginable. I have everything paid for or paid off so I write and sell erotic stories to other perverts, write papers for college kids, and donate plasma for spending mazooma on cannabis, tobacco, and liquor.
Awesome, but who the fuck pays for erotic stories in this day and age??

Something tells me that you write sick shit that can't be found with a simple Google search.