WWAWT exploiting disabled/dying children for clicks?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Opie was entirely correct when he said shows like this are the new 'freak shows' or 'carnival monsters'. There is no difference here between these freaks being behind bars or glass walls than watching then through the safety of your television or computer screen. Genetic disasters and mutants. I remember growing up thinking that mutants were cool because of the X-Men but now I realize that they should just be sent into the gas chambers or sterilized.

LiberalPussy

Opie was entirely correct when he said shows like this are the new 'freak shows' or 'carnival monsters'. There is no difference here between these freaks being behind bars or glass walls than watching then through the safety of your television or computer screen. Genetic disasters and mutants. I remember growing up thinking that mutants were cool because of the X-Men but now I realize that they should just be sent into the gas chambers or sterilized.
At least Maury made it fun.

“Hey, Maury! Over here!”

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

I’ve hated this manipulative faggot for years for parading these poor kids in front of the camera pretending he’s making a difference in their life’s. Fuck off.

It got worse when he brought his actual girlfriend with disorders on camera just so he could get her to cry for clicks.

"it's been a tough few months"

"yea like a tough... 2-3 months"

the way that kid is so nonchalant is kinda badass. If he just made one dead baby joke he'd be an honorary brotherman. @FezFuckedBabyLove should share some of his blues with this kid. come on lets make that kids life a little better, let him Smoke Oxy, pop Xans and shit.

the guy who does these videos needs to die of bowel cancer though. and that Jew sister in the other video could get it. I mean she earns points with me caring for her brother. I have a brother with disabilities so I can kinda feel for her.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
I prefer watching midgets and amputees in surrealist cinema.

mikearm.jpg

:lynch_lg:

LiberalPussy

"it's been a tough few months"

"yea like a tough... 2-3 months"

the way that kid is so nonchalant is kinda badass. If he just made one dead baby joke he'd be an honorary brotherman. @FezFuckedBabyLove should share some of his blues with this kid. come on lets make that kids life a little better, let him Smoke Oxy, pop Xans and shit.

the guy who does these videos needs to die of bowel cancer though. and that Jew sister in the other video could get it. I mean she earns points with me caring for her brother. I have a brother with disabilities so I can kinda feel for her.
If you want a better video about a guy with the same illness, but done way better it’s this doc. This kid definitely has a brotherman‘s sense of humor.