WWAWT Cuphead?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I like the time and effort they put in this trailer. A breath of fresh air in these times with so many soulless conveyer belt games.

It paid off for them too. They have back to school Cuphead merchandise, a Netflix show, game on multiple platforms and they still only charged less than $10 for DLC that other companies would charge $20 or more on.

MonsterSteve

Age.
I still haven't played the expansion but I liked the regular game so much I beat it on PC/Series X and PS5. It's frustrating at times but damn satisfying when you beat a boss that took you 20 tries. I just don't want to be stressed out when playing a game lately. I still haven't played Elden Ring even though I own it because I know once I start I'll be stressed for 100 hours in game.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Funny that i been sitting on it for a while cause I got my ass kicked in the first run and gun mission, but after seeing forum user Cuphead day after day I gave it another shot yesterday and made it to the airplane stage, great shit

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I still haven't played the expansion but I liked the regular game so much I beat it on PC/Series X and PS5. It's frustrating at times but damn satisfying when you beat a boss that took you 20 tries. I just don't want to be stressed out when playing a game lately. I still haven't played Elden Ring even though I own it because I know once I start I'll be stressed for 100 hours in game.
"Stressed out" describes it perfectly for me too. It's pathetic. I honestly feel bad about myself for giving up on a FromSoftware game.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Great game and actually difficult unlike most games. Need to get the DLC. Wish the Netflix series was as good as the game.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Wish the Netflix series was as good as the game.

You really didn't like the show? I thought it was great. Had a real old school 90s Nickelodeon vibe to it. I'm not sure what other direction they could've gone with it considering the type of game it was based on.

Attachments

• 64419DC4-E250-43DA-A208-4F0FE784079D.jpg
    64419DC4-E250-43DA-A208-4F0FE784079D.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 0