WWAWT cigarettes and cigarette addiction.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I'm just trying to enjoy a nice breezy night on my balcony and my neighbor from next door pops out for a cigarette every 25 minutes.

It's sad to see cigarettes have such a grip on people. She just smokes, goes inside for 25 mins, then goes back out for another.

Anyone here severely addicted to cigarettes and can't quit?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It’s more of a habit than anything. Why are cigarettes worse than anything else? Weed, drugs, alcohol? They all follow the same pattern. It all comes down to habit and some level of cope. People handle shit different.

G

It’s more of a habit than anything. Why are cigarettes worse than anything else? Weed, drugs, alcohol? They all follow the same pattern. It all comes down to habit and some level of cope. People handle shit different.
When you smoke a cigarette it affects the people around you with second hand smoking. I personally don’t care if people smoke around me, but some some people do.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
When you smoke a cigarette it affects the people around you with second hand smoking. I personally don’t care if people smoke around me, but some some people do.
You really think second hand smoke is a serious issue? Smoking takes years to develop lung cancer. Most people who are a pack of day smoker can stop lung cancer by quitting. Look up the Japanese smoker paradox. Any faggot who has a problem with smoking can say something or just fucking leave.

quark

Theurgist
Smoked since I was fawkin 18. Quit in 2019 and started back up almost a year later. I haven’t had a drink since September but the immediate satisfaction I get from a smoke is so hard to give up. I personally hate stinking like an ashtray and that was the main reason I quit the first time.

vapes don’t do it for me either so fuck

it’s a tough one man

G

Personally i don’t give a shit if people smoke or not but don’t act like it isn’t an addiction for most people. Smokers need their fix or they go in withdrawal. They’re basically junkies.