WWAWT CCR documentary on Netflix?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Watched it the other day. I really enjoyed it when it talked about the history of the band and their interviews during the tour in Europe.

But then it just turns into a video of one of their concerts. I was like wait are they just gonna show this entire concert? And they did and then thats the end of it. They dont even discuss how they broke up like only a year after cementing themselves as the biggest band in the world. Kinda disappointed to be honest witcha, but the first part of the doc is still worth watching

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Watched it the other day. I really enjoyed it when it talked about the history of the band and their interviews during the tour in Europe.

But then it just turns into a video of one of their concerts. I was like wait are they just gonna show this entire concert? And they did and then thats the end of it. They dont even discuss how they broke up like only a year after cementing themselves as the biggest band in the world. Kinda disappointed to be honest witcha, but the first part of the doc is still worth watching

TWU