WWAWT burying the Uvalde shooter being trans?

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
They're desperately trying to bury and memory hole this key aspect, using their favorite words "misinformation" and "debunked" (similar to how PizzaGate was "debunked" without ever actually being debunked, and Mouthy Buddha's videos showing that there was definitely something amiss there).

It's almost as though him being Hispanic AND trans doesn't fit a narrative or something.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
When Silence of the Lambs premiered as a movie there were people like George Soros secretly pouring in millions of dollars in protests and media campaigns to have the movie banned and the book banned. Because the movie and the book portrayed faggots as mentally ill enough to be serial killers and psychos. The main villain was a queer mental case who wanted to transform himself into a woman but was rejected for the transgender surgery and then decided to try his own version of the surgery in his basement by skinning women.

Before 'nigger lives matter' there were all these fag rights groups. One of them magically got a few million dollars to bus and fly people out to the Oscars where they tried to riot and but were maced into silence and arrested. I personally prefer groups like 'God Hates Fags'. But nevertheless you can still find articles where people try to ban Silence of the Lambs. Jodie Foster likely quit the franchise because she was a dyke as well. And they replaced her with a jew who could not act to save her life.

Easily_Remembered

I stilll have yet to see any proof of him beings trans
There were two pictures released. They strongly resemble Salvador enough for me to feel confident in saying that it's him.

But if it was him, I suppose that you could argue that maybe he wasn't "trans" per se. Maybe he was cross dressing or experimenting or just being a pervert. Who knows.

I do think that when the media immediately labels something as "misinformation" or "debunked", you should at least ask questions.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I don't have it saved lol
Let me find it.

It was posted on this forum at one point; let me see if I can find it again

I know the one you're talking about but it doesn't really look like him and I don't know where it was even sourced from. He's got long greasy pedro hair but it's not enough evidence for me he wanted to be a girl.

This lady seems knowledgable might watch it all later

She went inside the home of the killer/grandma and apparently there was a lot of blood, but where are the bullet holes?

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

I know the one you're talking about but it doesn't really look like him and I don't know where it was even sourced from. He's got long greasy pedro hair but it's not enough evidence for me he wanted to be a girl.

This lady seems knowledgable might watch it all later

She went inside the home of the killer/grandma and apparently there was a lot of blood, but where are the bullet holes?

Seems like this story is a bit of a clusterfuck still. I could very well be wrong, I just don't trust the media whatsoever at this point. Thank you for the video!

Post pic.
Here you go man. I was wrong - there was only 1 pic. The other was just him looking feminine lol.

But here you go just the same. Brian Gilgore dropped some opposing points, so I very well could be wrong. Give me your take.

1653425986718.png
There's the regular but slightly feminine looking pic.

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 6.36.50 PM.png