• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwawt best feud on here lowkey being @admin vs. Dan?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
The Alliance will keep you grounded my friend, but you have a sense of humour about it all, unlike Dan, so keeping you grounded isn't something i worry about at all.

The Alliance will have your back in anything you choose to do.

@admin has always been a Alliance admirerer, expected nothing less from a street shitting chad like him.
Hey, you know what they call me: Ol' Groundy McFuckdanmullen. It's Dutch.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Dan was supposed to send him the gift cards, not “Leiah”. Big insult in the subcontinent.

(Dan that’s a reference to common Indian call center scams where they ask people to buy gift cards in lieu of traditional payment methods)

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
I'm disappointed I won't get to hear Quasi being interviewed by Dan when the court cases come to a close.

:dm_small:: " Uhhh it's pronounced Quizzy, right? So, you successfully sued Pat, made him pay you, and he lost his house. We'll get back to that if we have time. For now, let's watch this video of retards swimming and then I'll give my thoughts and maybe you can give your thoughts on my thoughts."

The twist is this whole thing was on mute anyway.

Forum Clout
I've never seen Admin display any signs that he likes a single one of us
Hear he goes by Torque now. Torque don’t got no feelings. Torque just drive.
6m08vo.jpg

200.gif