• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAWT Beavis and Butthead Reboot?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Mike Judge is someone I can trust to not completely ruin something.
Im gonna be honest, I have never once seen Beavis and Butthead in my life even flipping through channels. Was it ever in syndication in the past 20 years? Shit was never on.
Too young for the original run

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Im gonna be honest, I have never once seen Beavis and Butthead in my life even flipping through channels. Was it ever in syndication in the past 20 years? Shit was never on.
It never hit syndication due to music licensing issues. The show was two parts -- a 'story' and then the break from the story was them watching music videos and commenting on them.

I don't think they ever hit DVD and certainly not streaming and all that. Too complex.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
It never hit syndication due to music licensing issues. The show was two parts -- a 'story' and then the break from the story was them watching music videos and commenting on them.

I don't think they ever hit DVD and certainly not streaming and all that. Too complex.
The entire catalog never hit DVD but he did release a 3 volume set called The Mike Judge Collection. It has a hunch of episodes without the music vids, and then it adds just a few music video sections in the extras.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt

There was a fan made full series DVD collection on the torrent sites about a decade ago. There were also 2 DVD volumes of just the music videos. Worth tracking down.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I can't bring myself to watch it, I don't care how good anyone says it is. Beavis and Butthead no longer exists

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Newest episode was pretty fawkin good. A lot more Tom Anderson on episode 3. It's a shame they really can't riff on music videos as much and have to do YouTube ones but still much better than anything "rebooted" in 2022 should be.