• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Wings Over Dallas airshow crash video?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
You tease! Please find

Also nice hobby stupid!!!
I don't usually like gore stuff, but I want to see that. Sometimes it looks so cartoonish that it's just funny and seems fake. Like that guy who blows his head apart with a shotgun because he didn't get promoted at Target. Or the one during the BLM stuff where a bunch of ravenous darkies are trying to take over a truck. The driver starts driving away, runs over one of their heads and it pops like a... well, like a watermelon.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I don't usually like gore stuff, but I want to see that. Sometimes it looks so cartoonish that it's just funny and seems fake. Like that guy who blows his head apart with a shotgun because he didn't get promoted at Target. Or the one during the BLM stuff where a bunch of ravenous darkies are trying to take over a truck. The driver starts driving away, runs over one of their heads and it pops like a... well, like a watermelon.

The Floyd protests were great

G

The guy shooting himself didnt bother me. He had blm and trans support shit all over his instagram. In fact, I wanna see it again if anyone has a linky poo.