WWAWD Will Ferrell?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Just started watching Eastbound and Down and any scene with him is painfully unfunny. Opie toothed faggot. Never found him funny.
OIP (92).jpeg

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Just started watching Eastbound and Down and any scene with him is painfully unfunny. Opie toothed faggot. Never found him funny.
View attachment 28278
Found him funny as a kid when he’d come out on SNL in the American flag speedos, but his schtick got really old, really fast. Also, I always thought he was too distractingly ugly to be the main star of any film.
On a side note: My aunt worked with his mom at a community college in Orange County (where he’s from) and apparently he’s the nicest guy, would regularly pick his mom up and take her to lunch when he was in town, and would buy catering for all the hens in the administrations office and take photos and leave voicemails for all their retarded sons, just cus. This was when he was already a millionaire movie star. Ehh, he’s alright.

Last edited:
G

His entire routine is him just screaming in a higher pitched voice than what he has or acting like an oblivious mental detective.

I hate that he does a bunch of shit with John C Reilly, because that's a dude that legitimately can act but he chooses to waste his talents doing a bunch of stupid Will Ferrell movies.

G

Idk, I like him...he gives me alot of Nostalgic umami type feels.
Hey man I can't fault you for that. I feel that way about Cary Elwes. I mean that dude has been in some dog shit but I'll give anything he's in a shot because I like him.

I also really like John Cusack because he doesn't seem to make a lot of bad movies. Like he's made pretty good choices in his career so far. I'm not in love with the fact that he's a total libfag but that's his business.