WWAWD weirdly hostile prank Ron played on Jerry Barca

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
I thought this was shitty and then Ron's response to it when Jerry's friend called in was even worse. Ron got so defensive and angry and just kept saying Jerry is a homophobe. I think because he knew he fucked up.
Yeah this one really pissed me off. I like Ron, probably the most out of all the cast of regulars, but how he got so pissy and defensive on this really knocked my opinion of him down quite a few notches.

That fat fuck would never have dreamed of having a Muslim guy in studio and then bringing a bunch of homos and bacon in, but it was OK to do this guy because he was Christian and too uptight for your tastes? Fuck off

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
To be fair, Ron has gone off on the sand niggers a few times.
Right but going on a rant and doing prank type shit like he did with Barca are two different things.

I'm not saying that it's out of order that there's an 80% chance he'd do this to a Christian and only a 50% chance he'd do it to a muslim - I'm saying the chances that he'd do it to a muslim guy are 0%. Which is gay, and faggot.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Reminder that after Dave's wife got pregnant a second time and Dave was stressed out Ron said "I told you to do the right thing and get an abortion and not bring it up on air." Dave said nothing. Even Stuttering John didn't just sit silently as his boss told him to abort his child.
Lets be fucking honest though he should have aborted that baby. That was the one he had with his fat cheating wife right?

5ACA9C73-DE83-4479-85D0-6C11C458D329.jpeg

Believe me, with ESD as the father? You’d be doing this kid and the next few generations a favor.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

it’s just a vibe ❤️
Reminder that after Dave's wife got pregnant a second time and Dave was stressed out Ron said "I told you to do the right thing and get an abortion and not bring it up on air." Dave said nothing. Even Stuttering John didn't just sit silently as his boss told him to abort his child.
Does anyone have that Stern clip? Also if I had to guess Ron was speaking from a financial perspective and Howard was probably calling John a retard who will be a bad father.

Last edited:
I feel bad for the people around Ron's personal life like his wife, kids (roofie'd), Fez (RIP) and others. I have to imagine that being around Ron would be insufferable unless you're constantly kissing his ass and telling him that he is a genius.

The one clip that I cannot find for the life of me but it's been described is when Ron was interviewing Kim Gordon of Sonic Youth. The beret-wearing boomer was talking about being a "real New Yorker" and how much he loved living in NYC. Gordon asks him how long he's lived there and he sheepishly answered ten years. Gordon was dismissive of his New Yorker status which pissed him off. I wish I could hear the Ron-shells from that incident.

On the other hand it's gotta be sad to be Ron too. In his head, he is a suave debonair funny guy who has cool friends, eats at the fanciest restaurants, a cool backstory and impeccable taste/style. In reality, his friends are fat guys with cumstained shirts like ESD and Big A, the maître d of a restaurant shoves his Frankenstein's monster looking ass in the dimly lit back corner of a dining room, he used to do wrestling shows in Daytona Beach, and he dresses like the character Bug from Uncle Buck.

It's a tough one man.

I feel bad for the people around Ron's personal life like his wife, kids (roofie'd), Fez (RIP) and others. I have to imagine that being around Ron would be insufferable unless you're constantly kissing his ass and telling him that he is a genius.

The one clip that I cannot find for the life of me but it's been described is when Ron was interviewing Kim Gordon of Sonic Youth. The beret-wearing boomer was talking about being a "real New Yorker" and how much he loved living in NYC. Gordon asks him how long he's lived there and he sheepishly answered ten years. Gordon was dismissive of his New Yorker status which pissed him off. I wish I could hear the Ron-shells from that incident.

On the other hand it's gotta be sad to be Ron too. In his head, he is a suave debonair funny guy who has cool friends, eats at the fanciest restaurants, a cool backstory and impeccable taste/style. In reality, his friends are fat guys with cumstained shirts like ESD and Big A, the maître d of a restaurant shoves his Frankenstein's monster looking ass in the dimly lit back corner of a dining room, he used to do wrestling shows in Daytona Beach, and he dresses like the character Bug from Uncle Buck.

It's a tough one man.
I was just thinking about that Kim Gordon clip. Apparently that interview was so rough she didn't sign the release. I can't find it anywhere but so many full shows are up on YouTube it must be buried somewhere in a full show. He also pissed off Kim by asking her if Sonic Youth would get back together--they had recently broken up because her husband cheated on her with a much younger woman.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

it’s just a vibe ❤️
I was just thinking about that Kim Gordon clip. Apparently that interview was so rough she didn't sign the release. I can't find it anywhere but so many full shows are up on YouTube it must be buried somewhere in a full show. He also pissed off Kim by asking her if Sonic Youth would get back together--they had recently broken up because her husband cheated on her with a much younger woman.
I don’t think you sign releases after a show. Po’s whole job was to have them sign before they came in. Someone probably DMCA strikes it when it surfaces like Jim Jefferies’ OnA appearances.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

it’s just a vibe ❤️
He was also doing a radio bit which isn't the same as saying "abort your kid" off air as apparently Ron did.
My point was that Ron gave him advice that he felt was pragmatic. Stern really didn’t do radio bits when they were having brutal staff fights. Howard probably meant it and John took it to heart. I really wish someone could find that clip for me.

G

Right.

But is Sonic Youth getting back together or not, man?