WWAWD things that aren't awful in the current year?

G

I can look back on previous years and be like "faaawk I wish I could go back". Like 2005 you had the uhhh CKY, Opal and Anthony, wild west Internet, Xbox... Things were great.

What are some things we got today?

Pat posting is something I'll look back on and think, "damn those times were hilarious, I wish that fat faggot's heart didn't explode".

I'm also traveling heaps, something they'll probably take away from us again. I'll look back on this year fondly for that.

What else we got? Patreeky from Michigan you're on the air. Patreekaaaaay!!!

I wish I could go back two minutes ago before I read this nonsense.

dice-man-oh.gif

G

I can look back on previous years and be like "faaawk I wish I could go back". Like 2005 you had the uhhh CKY, Opal and Anthony, wild west Internet, Xbox... Things were great.

What are some things we got today?

Pat posting is something I'll look back on and think, "damn those times were hilarious, I wish that fat faggot's heart didn't explode".

I'm also traveling heaps, something they'll probably take away from us again. I'll look back on this year fondly for that.

What else we got? Patreeky from Michigan you're on the air. Patreekaaaaay!!!

Paramore is still as good as in the mid 00’s just my two cents, gang! I also think there are still many beautiful things and people to enjoy in the current year. Don’t live in the past, live in the present.

[MEDIA=youtube]JLMc-m1pRSU[/MEDIA]

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I don't engage much with the world and I'm not big on consuming new media so it's very easy for me to pretend it's the mid 2000s. Sad in a way but also PFG.
The world doesn't seem real to me and hasn't on a long time but I think that's just me.
Man, I'm the same way, especially since I've left the media industry. My mom is an ultra conservative Trump stan and is always talking about some liberal outrage shit in the news that I'm oblivious to. I tried to explain to her how good it feels not to know anything about it and to just live the life that's around me, but she doesn't get it.

Why should I care what the fuck Fox News and CNN is chirping about? It's nothing I can control and probably a fabricated story all together anyways, so why let it make you mad? Just disconnect and find a nice white rural community to be a part of where you can live in the moment.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
What sucks is that I live around a lot of people. I thought that would be good for when I got out of the military and for work, but it drives my anxiety through the roof.

I;m not going to say the reason, but next week my life should get better through less work hours so maybe focus more on daily life shit.

I havn't had anything to look forward to in a while and I think the world is rotting from the inside.