WWAWD Taxes

G

Seems like some Jewish bullshit to be honest witchya ..could really use some of that pile of fawwwkinnn money the government took from me to fund people like Pat and Nikki.

Do we need to give more of our money to uncle Sam for gender studies and climate change? How about international warfare?

OR is the most important thing to make sure big GrEAT companies like My Pillow are given a big TAX BREAK so it can trickle down to you, child.

Fuck this gay country.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
1648881948225.jpg

G

Seems like some Jewish bullshit to be honest witchya ..could really use some of that pile of fawwwkinnn money the government took from me to fund people like Pat and Nikki.

Do we need to give more of our money to uncle Sam for gender studies and climate change? How about international warfare?

OR is the most important thing to make sure big GrEAT companies like My Pillow are given a big TAX BREAK so it can trickle down to you, child.

Fuck this gay country.

Im not a bookfag so don't quote me, i dont even think taxes go to any services or welfare anymore. it just goes to service debt payments. all the public spending is paid for by just printing more money. the federal reserve printed more dolla bills yo in the past 2 years than it has in the entirety of its existence.
inflation slaps, child.

G

Im not a bookfag so don't quote me, i dont even think taxes go to any services or welfare anymore. it just goes to service debt payments. all the public spending is paid for by just printing more money. the federal reserve printed more dolla bills yo in the past 2 years than it has in the entirety of its existence.
inflation slaps, child.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://datalab.usaspending.gov/americas-finance-guide/spending/categories/[/URL]