WWAWD Tales From the Crypt

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
gettyimages-485383571.jpg

I have the DVD set and even the worst episodes are better than anything on TV. Now we get Nigger Twilight Zone and NiggerMirror, guys what if technology controlled us?! Yeah? Then what?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Where we at with Bordello of Blood?
I think it gets more shit than it deserves. But then I like Dennis Miller. It was pretty funny, despite all the problems they had making it. there was some making of mini doc on youtube, forgot the name that talked about it. I guess there was some thing between the directors guilt and the union workers so they decided "Fine, fuck it, we'll make it in Vancouver with non union cameramen, gaffers etc". Well Dennis miller was doing his talk show at the time so he was kinda pissed to have to fly back weekly, and missed a lot of days where they had to shoot around him because he was 'tired'. So a lot of his scenes the people reacting to him were doing it without Dennis being on set, and he tended to ad lib a lot so some dialogue didn't make sense. I guess Corey Feldman thought he was a dick because he offered to help him punch up the script and he rudely said he worked alone. Though he also said everyone was told to stay away from angie everhart but she turned out to be really nice. There was other stuff going on too, the director and the producer didn't get along and some other shit I can't recall.

Anthology horror slaps, child
I remember when I discovered those I was like "holy shit how have I not seen these". the original tales from the crypt, Creepshow 1 and 2, Trilogy of Terror, Cats Eye tales from the dark side. all amazing. Tales from the hood was good if just for Corbin Bernsen living in the old haunted plantation house and the line "the only spooks i'm afraid of, are the ones with guns"

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
This series has like 50 different copyright owners so not even HBO can get the rights anymore. So the only way to get it anymore is basically piracy or getting a used set of DVDs.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
This series has like 50 different copyright owners so not even HBO can get the rights anymore. So the only way to get it anymore is basically piracy or getting a used set of DVDs.
Luckily I bought it years ago for $29 shits selling for $110+ on amazon. Gay

Udders

Great food
Great series, especially for teen males. I'm too lazy to look up episode titles but some of the ones I specifically remember is the one with Demi Moore marrying the gross overweight slob guy; the magician/ventriloquist whos puppet was actually grown into his arm; the woman who was desperate to be on a TV show, only to eventually be known as Ms. Autopsy; and the one where the guy wished this woman would be with him forever, she ended up falling from a window or something and with half her face ripped off was like, undead, and still in pursuit of her man.

WhereWeAt

I think it gets more shit than it deserves. But then I like Dennis Miller. It was pretty funny, despite all the problems they had making it. there was some making of mini doc on youtube, forgot the name that talked about it. I guess there was some thing between the directors guilt and the union workers so they decided "Fine, fuck it, we'll make it in Vancouver with non union cameramen, gaffers etc". Well Dennis miller was doing his talk show at the time so he was kinda pissed to have to fly back weekly, and missed a lot of days where they had to shoot around him because he was 'tired'. So a lot of his scenes the people reacting to him were doing it without Dennis being on set, and he tended to ad lib a lot so some dialogue didn't make sense. I guess Corey Feldman thought he was a dick because he offered to help him punch up the script and he rudely said he worked alone. Though he also said everyone was told to stay away from angie everhart but she turned out to be really nice. There was other stuff going on too, the director and the producer didn't get along and some other shit I can't recall.
Here it is, little one. Funny how Dennis Miller is the best part of the movie and largely responsible for its failings at the same time. 90s Dennis Miller was untouchable.