• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Uhuru! Seen this at the local grocery store during my last trip and since I am a sucker for trying out new cereals I made sure to purchase a box. When comparing Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch with Cinnamon Toast Crunch one would be hard pressed to find any differences until they get to the smell/taste. When you open the package you get a nice hint of vanilla, nothing over powering or off putting. When it comes to the taste it is a bit hard to describe as such things are but I would have someone imagine taking Cinnamon Toast Crunch and subtracting the cinnamon and adding a bit of vanilla and you would be real close. Which is probably what they did in the first place.

Overall it eats pretty good. If you enjoy a sweeter cereal as a snack I would definitely suggest picking up a box if for no other reason than to just sample it before it gets discontinued as it is being labeled as a limited time thing. ⭐ 3.5 stars out of 5. ⭐

https://www.cinnamontoastcrunch.com/products/sugar-cookie-toast-crunch

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
This sounds like something Pat Tomlinson would et for breakfast...big boy has to have sugary treats to start the day