WWAWD Strangers With Candy?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
The thought of his father and brothers screaming for their God as the flesh burned away from their bones in a plane wreck makes me hard.

Monk

Noblet's line in that scene after Jerri is done still makes me laugh.

"For tomorrow I want you to write a history poem on Hiroshima but nothing too faggy."

The final episode where they burn the school down and a barechested Principal Blackman is running around losing his shit still makes me laugh too.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Jerri Blank: Well, what would you do if your daddy died?

Cassie Pines: HEY. You'd love that, wouldn't you? Just because your dad was killed in some freak accident, nobody can have one? Well I'll tell ya something. My daddy's alive and yours is dead and ain't nothin' gonna change that.
How come your finger smells like his ass!?

G

The only funny thing Stephen Colbert ever did.
He also voiced professor impossible on the venture brothers. And he was in Harvey birdman, attorney at law.

So 3 things. After that he lost his way.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Another funny bit is the school play of Raisin in the Sun and the leads being given to white kids while all the black kids are trees and rocks. I can't get enough of this show.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Another funny bit is the school play of Raisin in the Sun and the leads being given to white kids while all the black kids are trees and rocks. I can't get enough of this show.
Filipino boy: "But Jerri, I think you're beautiful."

Jerri: "Yeah, but you come from a country that's run by monkeys."