• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD stinky pussy

G

STINKAY PUSAAAY!

E661053B-DB66-4230-B0D5-2BE81B7866B9.jpeg

Asian women.

Although I knew a bloke in China who hooked up with this bird who must have been crudded up worse than that monkey off of Outbreak. He said the pen and ink was bad enough that he didn't go near her clunge. But, he did have to touch the johnny after he'd bolted. The next day he got in his car and he could still smell it. The stink had got on his steering wheel when he'd driven home the previous day and had even lasted overnight.

Toast

First girl I slept with was the worst one I've ever been with. Whilst fucking missionary i had to turn my head to the side to try to get some fresh air, and not cough. She would then ask what's wrong and i would just have to lie through my teeth saying nothing is wrong, so i can get the deed done and lose that precious V card. Still fucked her again the next day cause i was a desperate teenager. Then didn't have sex again for years cause i was shook up from the experience, like a faggot.

So where am i at with it? WASH YOUR CUNTS, YOU WHORES!!!

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
Asian women.

Although I knew a bloke in China who hooked up with this bird who must have been crudded up worse than that monkey off of Outbreak. He said the pen and ink was bad enough that he didn't go near her clunge. But, he did have to touch the johnny after he'd bolted. The next day he got in his car and he could still smell it. The stink had got on his steering wheel when he'd driven home the previous day and had even lasted overnight.
Jim Norton getting frostbite on his fingers hanging out the car window.mp3

Im not even sure if it was pussy or asshole because the stench was so foul, but this one girl I was banging made it impossible to go doggy because the fumes would waft up into my nose and be unbearable. Missionary was fine though which makes me think it was her ass. She would fuck me like every night over the course of this one summer so I sucked it up.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Im not even sure if it was pussy or asshole because the stench was so foul, but this one girl I was banging made it impossible to go doggy because the fumes would waft up into my nose and be unbearable. Missionary was fine though which makes me think it was her ass. She would fuck me like every night over the course of this one summer so I sucked it up.
The shit we fellas put up with