WWAWD Sports media pretending people care about women's basketball

They're really trying to hype up the women's basketball tournament but I can't imagine any rational person gives a shit.

I'm almost positive Caitlin Clark is a dude anyway. I'm a big fan of the UConn point guard myself, forget basketball and get a tit job toots...you'd make more money dancing in a strip club than the WNBA

1712067230237.png
1712067291995.png

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
They're really trying to hype up the women's basketball tournament but I can't imagine any rational person gives a shit.

I'm almost positive Caitlin Clark is a dude anyway. I'm a big fan of the UConn point guard myself, forget basketball and get a tit job toots...you'd make more money dancing in a strip club than the WNBA

View attachment 191207View attachment 191208
Nah brotherman, she needs to keep those nattys

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?

My favorite so far has been this one who scored 40 points on just standing layups.

Everyone celebrated it like it was some ridiculous accomplishment instead of questioning if they are so competitive how did they allow her to do that? I don’t think I saw her take one jump shot but I also didn’t finish the video

She's only 6 foot? What a shitty sport! I could be in the wnba.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023

I'd smash

Yeah, women's sports are like midget wrestling. It can be a mildly entertaining sideshow in-between the real games, but otherwise, who gives a shit? Oh boy, the UConn women's basketball team is good...yawn.