• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAWD service everywhere turning to shit

G

Ever since the covid jew hoax I've noticed every service industry job is a bu ch of Gen Z faggots playing on their phones while they point you to some automated machine that does their job for them.

Last night after getting some drinks I had to throw the salt shaker at the fucking bartenders to notice I needed another one. Six of them just standing in a circle talking g to each other like a bunch of CUNTS. then 20 minutes to wait for them to run my fucking card while the place is basically empty.

First time in my life I didn't leave a tip and I feel like a real nigger for it, but I'm out of patience with this shit. Especially since all prices are marked up 20%.

FUCK...........OFF.........

G

Ever since the covid jew hoax I've noticed every service industry job is a bu ch of Gen Z faggots playing on their phones while they point you to some automated machine that does their job for them.

Last night after getting some drinks I had to throw the salt shaker at the fucking bartenders to notice I needed another one. Six of them just standing in a circle talking g to each other like a bunch of CUNTS. then 20 minutes to wait for them to run my fucking card while the place is basically empty.

First time in my life I didn't leave a tip and I feel like a real nigger for it, but I'm out of patience with this shit. Especially since all prices are marked up 20%.

Bars stink. Im glad im too old and tired to close out bars anymore. Drinking my overpriced light beer then waiting forever to get another one when i could have drank 2 more at home in that time. Saturday BBQ lunches with the bbboys is where its at. Complete control on the service

G

Needed a tow last year and the tow truck dude told me to "fucking wait you asshole, as I'll get to you when Im done my other shit!" when I told him there's an extra 200 if he can get me to the shop before 3 pm. I was stranded in the middle of a dangerous highway for hours.

Probably was receiving COVID stimulus checks...I hate the blue collar working class so much lol. They were never humble or hard working, it's all because of circumstances.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Out here in San Diego since COVID I have been through entire neighborhoods where all the food places have signs on the door that say “lobby closed, short staffed”

I was getting an oil change so I walked around to kill time and grab food. Every fucking place I tried walking into had the door locked. I finally decided to settle for Subway because it was literally the only place I could find so I walk in and theres a mexican chick sitting there eating and nobody working there. I was like “Hello? Anyone?” and it turns out the girl eating was the only worker there, as she went behind the counter and took my order. It felt like a bizarre dystopian hellscape

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
All COVID has done is expose the places that are willing to bend over backwards for you, and the places that were never interested in being good in the first place.

I'm at the point where I'm going to Homer Simpson my basement with bathtubs and make my own booze, I'm sick of this shit.

Out here in San Diego since COVID I have been through entire neighborhoods where all the food places have signs on the door that say “lobby closed, short staffed”

I was getting an oil change so I walked around to kill time and grab food. Every fucking place I tried walking into had the door locked. I finally decided to settle for Subway because it was literally the only place I could find so I walk in and theres a mexican chick sitting there eating and nobody working there. I was like “Hello? Anyone?” and it turns out the girl eating was the only worker there, as she went behind the counter and took my order. It felt like a bizarre dystopian hellscape
Jesus.

G

Sorry but if those businesses arent going to pay wages for a sandwich assembler to be able to afford a 3 bedroom apartment then they dont deserve to be open

I prefer service personnel that's real to me rather than those who fake being happy to be there. If they get paid like shit i can't really blame them for being miserable at their job.
Fuck this shit.

I'm getting pretty sick of this current expectation that customers having to take everything on the chin and not express their frustration about corporate standards to front facing employees since they don't "technically" have the power to change anything.

Why should I cut you slack for being the feckless mouthpiece of an organization that has all but given up the facade of service and now exists just to siphon my money?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Fuck this shit.

I'm getting pretty sick of this current expectation that customers having to take everything on the chin and not express their frustration about corporate standards to front facing employees since they don't "technically" have the power to change anything.

Why should I cut you slack for being the feckless mouthpiece of an organization that has all but given up the facade of service and now exists just to siphon my money?
THEY SHOULD JUST FUCKING SMILE AND SERVE ME, BECAUSE I DESERVE IT!

:mel_lg:

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Fuck this shit.

Most retail outlets I worked at were managed by some of the dumbest people alive. You could predict who would move into management if they were high in both laziness and entitlement. The managers got paid shit too but it was attractive to that type of person like being a reddit moderator is.

At least 50% of the staff were so unproductive you could fire them and not see a hit to productivity. In a group of 5 workers only one is doing any work, but you need the other 4 just to cover their days off and vacations.

Retail workers fully deserve the abuse people are afraid to give them, but abusing them for an app being faulty is giving them too much credit. If they were a software developer they wouldn't be working retail. Abuse them for smoking a joint in the back and fucking up your order, now that's probably true.

It's a combination of things. The population in general is more under-educated than ever, and on top of that most "service" type jobs pay shit, so they only attract dullards who aren't qualified to do anything else at all. And you know as soon as you start that no matter how hard you work at it, no one will give a fuck, so you do the bare minimum, if that.

Is this Joe?

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
I don’t get it. They stopped giving away the COVID bucks a year ago but literally everywhere I try to go doesn’t have enough people working and the ones who are there are the laziest retards around. Where the hell did everyone go??
Unskilled men do real jobs like manual labor. So service jobs go to women, and they all realized they can make money showing their ass on the internet for faggot simps.