• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAWD Seafood?

Allergic, to all of it. Loved it the few times I've had it, especially crab. But it makes me seriously, violently ill. I had a shitload of legit childhood allergies, I got a shot once a week for seven years, and I got over most of them. But not seafood. I can't even be in a room where it's being cooked.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Crabs are about the only seafood I dont find repulsive, and I absolutely hate eating them. Literally using a mallet to crack the fuckin thing only to get a mere nibble of meat at a time. I dont have the patience especially when Im hungry. Only way I like them are the snow crab legs where I can crack it once and an entire sleeve of meat comes out.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Crabs are about the only seafood I dont find repulsive, and I absolutely hate eating them. Literally using a mallet to crack the fuckin thing only to get a mere nibble of meat at a time. I dont have the patience especially when Im hungry. Only way I like them are the snow crab legs where I can crack it once and an entire sleeve of meat comes out.
Nice palate, stupid.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
WWAW paella? Used to hit up the Portuguese seafood joints in Newark as a kid and fuck up pots of that shit with my mom's alcoholic boyfriend. We were like drinking buddies except I was 9 and he was 34 and half the time he passed out in his food and I had to carry him back home. But he had good taste in food, so he wasn't all bad.

Tummy ache, what are you five?
No, it's more like lungs close up, eyes, nose and mouth swell shut, and hives. I'm not one of these fags who pretends he's "allergic" to mayo or ketchup because it skeeves him. I loathe and detest those types. I like seafood, and I'd eat it frequently if that was possible. I'm also deathly allergic to feathers, whether it's pillows, comforters, live pet birds or whatever, rye bread, and peaches (nectarines too). When I was a kid I was also seriously allergic to chocolate, but I can tolerate it now, although too much makes me race. Same with nuts, especially walnuts. The seafood one, though, never improved. It sucks, too, but the allergy effects are way worse than the deprivation.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
No, it's more like lungs close up, eyes, nose and mouth swell shut, and hives. I'm not one of these fags who pretends he's "allergic" to mayo or ketchup because it skeeves him. I loathe and detest those types. I like seafood, and I'd eat it frequently if that was possible. I'm also deathly allergic to feathers, whether it's pillows, comforters, live pet birds or whatever, rye bread, and peaches (nectarines too). When I was a kid I was also seriously allergic to chocolate, but I can tolerate it now, although too much makes me race. Same with nuts, especially walnuts. The seafood one, though, never improved. It sucks, too, but the allergy effects are way worse than the deprivation.
Go live in a bubble

DiarrheaDick

Oh boy! A doody hat!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
WWAW paella? Used to hit up the Portuguese seafood joints in Newark as a kid and fuck up pots of that shit with my mom's alcoholic boyfriend. We were like drinking buddies except I was 9 and he was 34 and half the time he passed out in his food and I had to carry him back home. But he had good taste in food, so he wasn't all bad.
9 year old drinking buddy of a step dad is about the origin story I expect from a brotherman from the forms

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
my aunt had some great stories about their step grandfather (my great grandmother's second husband) and his serious drinking problem. they remember him fondly, he never was mean or abusive but holy shit did that guy have problem. She remembers him just coming to their house when she was a kid and just passing out dead drunk, whacking his head on the coffee table. and she yelled to my grandma "Mom, grandpa fell asleep on the floor again'

Edit: also he once got drunk with this dude he hated and put him on a train to Denver

Also at the bar he won a live turkey for thanksgiving on the tip boards. And my great grandmother told him just where to stuff that turkey

Last edited: