• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAWD Seafood?

G

I’ve never had shellfish before. Is that bad? I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything
Crabs are great! Raw oysters from the northwest fuckin amazing. Don’t sell yourself short from the bounties of the sea. What is water anyways?

G

I just had grilled shrimp cocktail from Wegmans. It was really good, why are all these other faggots steaming or boiling their cocktail shrimp?

SensibleKeks

gm94nxxbkq371.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
man i miss living in spain and getting a plate with a whole squid on it. octopus is so good too, it's meaty.

DiarrheaDick

Oh boy! A doody hat!
i like to cook up some octopus or squid with butter, diced garlic, and a little lemon juice
Good quality buttered atlantic salmon...w/ lemon juice and herbs

battered popcorn shrimp
This is the thing I've never understood about seafood with a lot of people; if it's so delicious, why cut it with loads of citrus and drown it in butter? That being said, I'm not a huge fan but I'll grill some salmon. Last recipe I used consisted of a quick marinade using soy sauce, honey, and minced garlic. A psyco ex of mine made some kind of sauce with scallops tossed in pasta I've never been able to replicate which was delicious. Wife is all about soft shell crab, which I grilled and tried a few times, which was okay but I can't get over the fact that the crunch was just eating a crustation whole.

Just give me a nice piece of well marbled beef dusted in pepper and garlic cooked directly on hot coals with a potato and some broccoli on the side and I'm a happy guy. What do I know?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
This is the thing I've never understood about seafood with a lot of people; if it's so delicious, why cut it with loads of citrus and drown it in butter? That being said, I'm not a huge fan but I'll grill some salmon. Last recipe I used consisted of a quick marinade using soy sauce, honey, and minced garlic. A psyco ex of mine made some kind of sauce with scallops tossed in pasta I've never been able to replicate which was delicious. Wife is all about soft shell crab, which I grilled and tried a few times, which was okay but I can't get over the fact that the crunch was just eating a crustation whole.

Just give me a nice piece of well marbled beef dusted in pepper and garlic cooked directly on hot coals with a potato and some broccoli on the side and I'm a happy guy. What do I know?
take it easy pal, no one said they were overdosing any ingredients here