• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAWD Seafood?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Screenshot_20220622-090910.png

Brothercrab Brothercrab

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I feel like I should eat some since I like to catch them from time to time. Then again, I'm catching polluted freshwater NJ bluegills, bass & crappie here
Crappie is supposed to be good eating. Is there a recommendation not to eat the fish from that River? They had something like that on the major river near here and they Just relaxed it to say you can eat at least a limited amount. But there's other smaller rivers that are just as close and the fish won't give you AIDs

G

Fawkin all in wit da seafood brotherman...went out for some snow crabs week or two ago.

I'll go to the Chinese market and have them kill the live fish clean him up lil bit lil bit, take it home cook it outside because it'll stink your house. One time a seagull took it off the girl, just a taste seagullbrotherman...

Way better for you than meat. I've also tend to see a strong relation between people who don't love seafood and being a faggot.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
What do you think about chinks eating them alive? Im no animal activist, but I couldnt eat it while its moving. Chinks are fucked.
I’ll never look at, think about, or pay attention to what any Asian is doing.

I sometimes go and get shrimp from them down at their boats and it’s like talking to seafood about buying seafood.

G

Seafood is for faggots.
Have you ever met a “pescatarian” that you didn’t want to kill on site?
I can’t have red meat today, i have bad cholesterol. Give me the tilapia.

It’s a motherfuckerrr man, But I gotta go with the salmon. I’m watching my figure for the filming of my special nexxxxxsttt week

Serve me a bloody filet or ribeye with a strong shanty and I’m happy.
But Whadda I know.
I’ll have the dragon roll and tuna sashimi
Enjoy your tapeworms, stupid.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
i see food i eat em

shrimps give the the itch so i can only have a little taste, just a lit taste
I like to tell people I'm on a seafood diet (I'm fat), then when they say, "Oh, you see food and eat it?" I act like I'm processing what they said, then my face drops and sadly say: "No, I mean like salmon, tuna, fish oils and stuff."