• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Scott Shannon?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
78A1F4CE-3A52-4851-B66D-3C1DB858CB1B.jpeg

I think he’s a good egg. He hosts his syndicated oldies channel in my town and I always get a laugh when his big teethed rock headed voice breaks between songs. More than probably any other DJ on Jocktober, he embraced da bit. And lets be honest, that fucking frosted tips pencil goatee faggot Todd was the problem with the show the whole time.

Its like a uh a battery car.

G

It’s not my thing, but his contributions to radio were important to many people and his success was undeniable.

He seems like a good guy, and getting his perspective of Jocktober as a victim was pretty interesting. He took it well.

I enjoyed his call into Opie and Anthony quite a bit, but I do cringe a little bit at listening to how much they pumped him up. They kind of went too far over the top there. It was a good call, but get a hold of yourselves.