• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Sarah Silvermen "Movie"

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout

HBO just released this steaming pile of shit on Saturday. The trailer is pure cancer and makes me want to kill myself like a dutch person. I might download it and see how long I can go before tapping out.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout

HBO just released this steaming pile of shit on Saturday. The trailer is pure cancer and makes me want to kill myself like a dutch person. I might download it and see how long I can go before tapping out.
Tapping out as in turning it off or killing yourself? If it's the latter, please don't do it. You have so much to life for. Because if you kill yourself, you won't be able to watch Rich Vos perform at the Stress Factory Comedy Club in New Brunswick, New Jersey, from June 1st till the 3rd.

Tickets available at: https://newbrunswick.stressfactory.com/events/71781

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yes this is real.
1685567704619.png

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Wait, it’s an actual movie? I saw it was on HBO Max and figured it was a stand up special.
The trailer makes it seem produced like a movie, but it does seem like it's just a stand up special with some hacky piano song she sings at the end or something. I haven't had a chance to watch it just yet but I'll let you know.