WWAWD rude cats?

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Cats who strut along outside and who completely ignore you when you go "kss kss kss". At least give a nod or do something to acknowledge others. They're not people.
Theres old saying here in Abbostraya, when referring to people who think highly of themselves. Dont even know if its aussie, but Ive heard Rodney Rude say it, and hes a funny prick. Funny like a chinamans little yellow balls.

Example, “That little Warren Costello is a right cunt, thinking hes the cats arse!!”

I don't know the origins, but my guess is its got something to do with the cat lifting its tail, revealing its arse, because apparently its what humans are dying to show interest in, and stare at.

Duhne Kuhn

Clinically Obsessed
Theres old saying here in Abbostraya, when referring to people who think highly of themselves. Dont even know if its aussie, but Ive heard Rodney Rude say it, and hes a funny prick. Funny like a chinamans little yellow balls.

Example, “That little Warren Costello is a right cunt, thinking hes the cats arse!!”

I don't know the origins, but my guess is its got something to do with the cat lifting its tail, revealing its arse, because apparently its what humans are dying to show interest in, and stare at.
Dis stoor is da cayits ayiss

One of my neighbours cats likes relaxing on a sun spot on my drive where the ground is nice and warm. I tsk tsk tsk him from a window where he can't see me and I get a good laff from him looking around confused. He's a real freindly cat. He even brings other cats that he doesn't live with over. I always thought cats just had fights with others but seems not.

There’s no better feeling than turning out a rude cat and making it like you
I had two cats one was like my shadow and would follow me everywhere. The other coldly indifferent and would hiss at me if i tried to pick her up. The cool one died and then the mean one suddenly became really nice to me even searching me out of I was in another room. Wasn't worth the nice one dying though.