• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Ron&Ron?

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout

This is remarkable. I mean nary a laugh-out-loud moment for the whole hour, but as a historical artifact at least!
The fucking hairdos. The clothes - Madonna! Let's autistically dissect this 25 years later because why not.

Start > Tampa Bay's Bad Boys are welcomed in a MacDill Air Force Base decorated with christmas trees by thunderous applause.
The crowd seems young, energetic and kind of rowdy as opposed to modern audiences - must be that pure 80s ecstasy and coke.
Bennington shits on the first few rows consisting of military/veterans while "Lesser Ron", as I'm going to call him, ingratiates themselves with them.
You can feel a lack of chemistree in that pairing, but also clear professionalism.

3:10 > Fez comes out in festive clothes and wearing pink latex gloves carrying the christmas bird and playing his old mental illness inducing gay "character". He leaves to "take care of the giblets".

4:00-8:05 > Ad break, always kind of entertaining to see what was on the TV before I was born

8:10-14:06 > Comedian Happy Cole takes the stage. Delivers a very mild, very "80s black comedian" but still kinda solid 6 minutes. It's FINE.

14:07-17:14 > Shitty rock band intermission, more ads

17:15-20:08 > First video bit - Ron Bennington is Santa and gives adult answers to kid's questions in cross cuts.
He makes them cry and reveals Santa isn't real. Santa chides him and we cut to Ron waiting to sit on Santa's lap to get a present.
That is the actual punchline.

20:28-23:50 > Bennington: "Put your ham... your hands together for Herman King" - it's an Elvis impersonator. Nice entertainment, stupid.
The crowd absolutely eats it up - just boomer retards being deranged as usual or GenXers who thought they discovered irony.

23:50-26:20 > ads

26:30-33:00 > Comedian Dan Whitney, more notoriously known later on as his alter ego "Larry The Cable Guy", takes the stage. You can almost smell the coke vapors coming off of this chuckling FAGGOT. God the voice, please gouge out my eardrums right now. No wonder he took another decade to find his "success" as this weird method actor comedian hybrid. He fawwwwken STIIIINKS and 50% of his jokes get groans and heckles or clapter, but almost no laughs. You hear people booing continuously from 5 minutes in.

33:00-35:20 > ads

35:20-39:40 > Ron & Ron go buy a christmas tree where Willard Scott buys his trees ("literally who?" radio personality, he invented Ronald McDonald). They haggle with the owner and make him drag out different trees only to buy the smallest cheapest one. These Tampa Bay Bad Boys sure are some tough customers, let me tell ya!

39:40-40:38 > Fezzie on stage, presenting the FEZ WHATLEY ACTION FIGURE® and quickly strolls off again after another self-deprecating gay joke

40:38-43:16 > ads

43:16-52:10 > Comedian Tommy Blaze takes the stage. I can't put my finger on it exactly but if Denis Leary stoe Bill Hicks' smoking routines, Hicks pretty much stole this guy's whole essence sans the psychedelic hippie bullshit. Pretty fawkin edgy and irreverent stuff for the time where comedy was kind of tame save for pioneers like Sam Kinison or Richard Pryor and such. Seems like he went into acting and has gotten some projects in recent years - good for him!

52:10-54:45 > ads

54:55-55:50 > A SKETCH! "Ron & Ron's Military Kamp" a wholesome lil sketch about making kids work household chores as a camp experience. I'm lost. My eyes are watery and I'm tired.

AND IT'S OVER - thank fucking god. I'm going to have nightmares of living in the late eighties now.