• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Rolands Pizza Party?

G

The whore in the red shit would get it

her beak nose phenotype is repulsive on a physiognomical level and her ego/self esteem would be unbearable to deal with,...
but a nice quick rape? sure thing

Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 3.52.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 3.51.57 AM.png

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Roland was just looking for a justification to stuff his fat fucking face. There's plenty of debate here on who's the worst of the worst of the OnAverse but Roland is easily in my top 3.

And Nicole could absolutely get a handholding and a cheek peck, if you can pardon my language. I loved her story about watching her boyfriend jack off because she was impressed by how far his load would go.

Bumley

Forum Clout
Roland was just looking for a justification to stuff his fat fucking face. There's plenty of debate here on who's the worst of the worst of the OnAverse but Roland is easily in my top 3.

And Nicole could absolutely get a handholding and a cheek peck, if you can pardon my language. I loved her story about watching her boyfriend jack off because she was impressed by how far his load would go.
Roland is number one worst. He should have taken endless beatings. He might be the only person who the show wouldn't fuck with, except for certain celebrity guests. He looks disgusting and sounds disgusting. Bobo has more charisma.