• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD ridiculously expensive hot truff sauce

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
I've been a huge sriracha fan for the last 7 years or so, go through a big bottle every month or two. I wanted to try truff sauce but it's retardly expensive, $17 for a 6 oz bottle.

Costco has two bottles for $15 so I gave it a shot...I'm in love. It's too bad truffles are so expensive, if the price was comparable to sriracha I'd just switch over entirely.

Cholula is alright too, I like the cumin flavor. Every other hot sauce tends to be more of a tart vinegar sauce than a true hot sauce.

Do you use hot sauce or are you a pussy who can't handle anything hotter than a bell pepper? Call 1-866-WOW-1-WOW with your favorite hot sauce now!

G

El Yucateco is the real shit, it’s what all the legit beaner places use. Go on Amazon and get the sampler pack, it’s like 6 different kinds and they’re all good in their own way. Most of them are pretty hot but it’s good flavor, not just heat for the sake of heat.

Ive never heard of this Truff sauce. I’ll give it a look next time I’m at Costco.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I like spicy stuff but I have a ceiling. I tried putting these habanero chips on my pizza recently and its a good thing I was by myself because I was being a pussy and couldnt handle it. Shit is fucking spicy though
This stuff isnt nearly as hot as the straight up pepper and one of the better habenero products that wasnt over hot.

31+NOqX0oRL._AC_.jpg

El Yucateco is the real shit, it’s what all the legit beaner places use. Go an Amazon and get the sampler pack, it’s like 6 different kinds and they’re all good in their own way. Most of them are pretty hot but it’s good flavor, not just heat for the sake of heat.

Ive never heard of this Truff sauce. I’ll give it a look next time I’m at Costco.
Yucateco is the perfect kind of heat. It doesnt linger and doesnt really burn your lips and tongue, just clears your sinuses. I put the green one on everything

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
El Yucateco is the real shit, it’s what all the legit beaner places use. Go on Amazon and get the sampler pack, it’s like 6 different kinds and they’re all good in their own way. Most of them are pretty hot but it’s good flavor, not just heat for the sake of heat.

Both red and green are fire

For eggs and breakfast stuff, Tabasco. Other sauces get in the way.

Original Sriracha made from serranos was the shit. Modern stuff isn't as spicy