WWAWD redpilling your kids

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
I was on the subway the other day and the kid of no more than 7 opposite me asked his old man why he doesn't watch the news. I have no idea why, i wasn't looking and the question sorta jolted me out of a daze so don't know what prompted it. The dad put on one of those childish voices i presume people do to relate to kids but end up just sound like a mong and said 'Daddy doesn't watch the news because the news lies to you'. The looks on the kid's face was magnificent, just a slow crumple into despair and confusion.

It's not the funniest story in the world but it got me thinking about my own upbringing, current beliefs and wondering what I'd do. I don't have kids so I'm probably never going to have to explain the awful, barbwire reality of life to one. I'm probably one of the least right wing people here but I was more or less fed a cleaned up, Tucker Carlson version of this place by my parents from an early age, and I'm a fucking idiot now (hence listening to O&A whilst trying to sleep). Can you still just blurt all that shit out to your kid nowadays like people born in the 40s/50s could or does it come back and bite you? I don't know anyone personally who believes half the stupid shit i do so it's not like there's loads of people I could ask.

Then there's you guys. Of the only real references i have to the parental aptitude on here, one stepped over his only child to evade capture for a robbery of about $200 worth of Walmart stock and the other sent a thumbs up from the fattest child alive in a message to troll Pat (I gotta be honest, i'd rather be alone forever than have a fat child and deal with the food bills, but then again if you are also fat yourself you'd be buying truckloads of food anyway. Maybe i should get fat and have kids). Bam might have kids but, all racial jokes and prejudices aside, there's no real proof I know of her being a bad parent (if there is you can always get in touch in the comments below 866RON0FEZ 866RON...........0FEZ). I don't know so can't lump her in with Kuhn and 4 Bedroomia (yet).

So over to you. Any of you been shouting FBI stats over the dining room table or you just gonna let 'em li'l buggers figure it out themselves? Also if I missed any glaring examples of users from here being shitty parents post them too.

TLDR: Boomia's child is fat and disgusting

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
We dont have cable. And neither of us really read it or keep up too hard with it. Too much going on in my own house. I dont have time to give a fuck about Ukraine or Russia. Weve told our kids the truth about the news though. “I can show you one news website that says “X” and another news website that will say the exact opposite. They want $$ from getting ratings, just like a cartoon.” We dont say to never trust any news or media, but to double check who or where that info came from. Cant tell them to not trust anything they read online. That’s impractical. And im not joking about woke bullshit like Juneteenth. I told them “idk its slave Christmas or something like that. We dont celebrate those weird holidays. Just the regular ones like Xmas, Easter, July 4th, etc.”. And their reply was basically “oh ok. Thats cool”. Its a weird subject and you want to tell the truth but i also dont want my kid to be alienated from other little kids from my weirdo ass red pilling them. I try to just let kids be kids and not worry about this type of bullshit.

G

Alot of it depends on the kid, they aren't all the same. If they're a good innocent kid, I get wanting to shelter them from how ugly a place the world is, if they are a bit of a punk ass it's better they find our early to stay in line.

When it comes to zog media, the best thing to do is just limit it as much as you can. I had free reign on the internet as a kid and when I was 12 was watching sluts get double anal penetration. I definitely don't want the same for my kids.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
My son's getting to the age where he's wanting to know more and more about what's going on around him and I have to bite my tongue at times and really think about what I say, and how I say it, for fear he's going to be told he's completely wrong by his teachers once he starts school and the brainwashing begins. Fortunately he's still more focused on dinosaurs, making blanket forts, and pressing his ass against a door when he farts to amplify it to really be too bothered with everyday life and the typical bullshit that comes with it.

I was brought up to understand that most people are somewhat full of shit and I need to question everything around me and come up with my own opinions and conclusions to things and not just take someone's word at face value and also encourage others to do the same. I still completely agree with that thinking but that doesn't really seem to be encouraged at this point and you're ridiculed if you question anything and/ or you're not just doing what you're told.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
The other day my 5 year old said to me “dad, we’re white. Some people are black. Are black people bad?”

I scooped that lil mug up, bounced him on my knee and said “that’s an excellent question sweetie. Let’s look at FBI table 22a on racial crime statistics together and then you can make up your own mind.”

It was a truly touching father-son moment that I’ll always cherish.

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
Sounds like a fake story to illicit a discussion
And then, Joe Rogan, I shit you not, da kid starts axing about da numbahs on da forearms a dose jews dey got ovah there...

I'b not loying, alroite. It's not exactly a tall tale ffs. You don't have crazy parents on the subway where you are? If i was gonna come on here and lie I'd go bigger than this.

Barnaby Jones

Rock & Rye
And then, Joe Rogan, I shit you not, da kid starts axing about da numbahs on da forearms a dose jews dey got ovah there...

I'b not loying, alroite. It's not exactly a tall tale ffs. You don't have crazy parents on the subway where you are? If i was gonna come on here and lie I'd go bigger than this.

The story itself wasn't the main point of the post, it was the entry into what you wanted to talk about. It didn't need to be elaborate because it's just there as stage dressing. My crippling autism has led me to this deduction.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
My kids didnt know Dada had a needle full of fentanyl and Clonazolam hanging out of his arm yrs ago. Theres alot of shit you keep away from them until the time comes. As the other poster said when the time is right, its time to step in and say something. If any of their teacher starts any shit with “whypeepo oppressin us” bullshit we shut that shit down and say “mom is self employed. She has every opportunity that anyone else has. Everyone is equal…. Besides people that look like this -> points to fat slobby trashy white walmart stereotypes and then point to -> dirty niggers sagging pants gang bangin and talking with a filthy mouth acting like niggers.” We teach them prejudice is good. It keeps you safe. Do not treat everyone equally if they do not seem safe or nice. Stay away from loud and ghetto seeming black people. Theyre up to no good. Were ina a white suburb but there is a ghetto that crosses school districts every now and again and it’s like a different country over there.

Ive mentioned before we were the only interracial couple that showed up opposing Critical Race Theory at the county school board. They were taken aback that we werent there to suck the establishments cock and say “yes brainwash the children telling them White man bad! What could possibly go wrong!?”

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
It's very important to me that my children are equipped to deal with the world. The entire world currently lies to them -- their entire world anyway.

I'm very big with not all races are the same and around blacks never relax, and how debt=slavery.

I don't know if I'm getting through or not, but I'm positive if I'm alive when she's 40, she'll tell me I was correct.