• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAWD radio host calling his cohost a fat bitch?

G

This guy literally bitched like some deranged step-mom or scorned woman. Over NOTHING...The woman was like "yea ok dude, whatever" (like a man).
Yeah shinkabout the people in your daily life who never get mad or emotional. You like them more than the emotional ones right? I cant even think of any outliers.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
This guy is so dumb he's gonna to call a nigger a nigger everyday cause a nigger is a nigger, that's what I am gonna to call you a Nigger whatcha gonna do about it nigger!!!! All of that was caught on camera how fucking retarded can you be know what I mean

G

i dont blame the guy, probably pent up for months

There’s nothing more irritating than the overweight chick who was probably hot when she was 19 and now she thinks she is the “cool” chick who can hang with the bbbbboys

Any girl that says dude or bro is unbearable

91D9746D-525A-4511-B37D-77E9A560E5D3.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The true measure of a man, is how he controls his temper/emotions.

Holee Shit, the woman was behaving Alpha...like a man, brushing it off etc.
Yeah this guy gives off feminine energy like a little bitch. He tells her he reported her to management or other people before behind her back. What a total coward. If she had a husband or boyfriend who can throw a punch he would be out cold in a puddle of his own piss. This guy is reminds me of like Elliot Roger or the Virginia Tech shooter in how he talks to women. Incel vibe or whatever.

Even if she goaded him....imagine letting a woman get you his riled up in front of your coworkers so that you get fired.