WWAWD Quidditch changing its name?

G

U.S. Quidditch and Major League Quidditch are changing their names to Quadball to distance themselves from the trans bigot JK Rowling. That being said will you still be watching Quidditch (Quadball) or will you be boycotting it for being woke.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Do you think they have custom made Quiddich brooms or do they just use whatever is in their parent's garage? I ask because muggles haven't invented flying broomsticks so are they paying $500 for a fancy replica broom?

There's another reason that's even gayer. Warner Brothers owns the rights to the name so these delusional fools think that they need to change the name in order to profit off of it. Yes, they plan on making an actual Quidditch league. A league for assholes walking around with brooms between their legs.

JK not being a big tranny fan is merely their twitter points reason.

Pretty sure they already have Quadball.

Attachments

• im a funny.jpg
    im a funny.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 9
It really pisses me off when i see sports ban trans dudes from competing with women. Its literally the funniest bit in women's sports and now they're ruining it by making frankly bigoted laws. All I want is to see an amateur guy who doesn't rank in the top 500 put on a wig and win an entire tennis tournament straight sets.

Monk

It really pisses me off when i see sports ban trans dudes from competing with women. Its literally the funniest bit in women's sports and now they're ruining it by making frankly bigoted laws. All I want is to see an amateur guy who doesn't rank in the top 500 put on a wig and win an entire tennis tournament straight sets.

Nothing would give me more joy than for a tranny to take Megan Rapinoe's job.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I want North Korea to stock every women's team they have with "trans women" and dominate the Olympics.

G

Women has sensible opinion. Adults who care way too much about Harry Potter go on about it. I was never into Harry Potter when it first came out as I was probably about 13 when it hit big. I thought it was childish crap. It blows my mind it's relevent 5o adults in 2022. It would be like me being obsessed by Power Rangers as a adult.
I have no problem with the books, they're fine, and they led me to Tolkien. I was amazed at how many retards i knew who were actually reading. The movies and the entire fans are another story. I wish the first one had bombed and they gave up. Those fuckers are exactly why we have Marvel, Disney Star Wars, Hunger Games and every other movie "universe."

And the faggot fans make me sick. A broad I know in her 30s takes a trip to the theme park every year...alone. These quidditch kids are next level.