• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD People Named Bevan? Stupid Fucking Name

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I met a girl named “bebbin” once.

My buddy who was trying to fuck her blacked out and sent her a text saying “Hey bebbin This is Jeff. I’m going to kill you.”

He wasn’t sure what prompted that, but the two of them didn’t end up going out after that.
That name has a cool backstory despite sounding so stupid:

"Béḃinn (/ˈbeɪviːn, ˈbeɪvɪn/) or Bé Binn, in modern orthography Béibhinn, is an early Irish personal and mythological name. In some sources Béḃinn is a goddess associated with birth and the sister of the river-goddess, Boann. Béḃinn is also described as being an underworld goddess in both Irish and Welsh mythology, inhabiting either the Irish underworld Mag Mell or the Welsh Annwn, although it is unknown which is the original source."

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I did have an oilfield manager named Bevan. He worked worked from the city and oversaw the remote field staff which included me. He was cunt. Not in the traditional way because when you talked to him or he was on site he was a great guy but behind the scenes he'd absolutely try and ruin people to save himself. It is oilfield in a nutshell.

He did get fired but landed in another good spot. I lost track of him after this.

The name Bevan exudes this behavior. I never heard the name until this faggot and he did not disappoint.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
What a stupid fucking name even more stupid if the kike chose it himself

The name Meredith Swallow Mohr Cox is less faggy
So far nothing is more vomit and rage inducing than a complete faggot retard lefty hack with a stupid in dire need of a steel toe boot kicking jutting out jaw who nicknamed himself "Destiny" after a negro prostitute... Unironically so.

FUCKING FAGGOT! YOU ARE GAY AND FAGGOT!

Attachments

• hes-gone-full-liberal-v0-hhb1f2w1i2ha1.jpg
    hes-gone-full-liberal-v0-hhb1f2w1i2ha1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 10
Forum Clout
That name has a cool backstory despite sounding so stupid:

"Béḃinn (/ˈbeɪviːn, ˈbeɪvɪn/) or Bé Binn, in modern orthography Béibhinn, is an early Irish personal and mythological name. In some sources Béḃinn is a goddess associated with birth and the sister of the river-goddess, Boann. Béḃinn is also described as being an underworld goddess in both Irish and Welsh mythology, inhabiting either the Irish underworld Mag Mell or the Welsh Annwn, although it is unknown which is the original source."
I'm sure the irish back then still thought it was a dumb name