WWAWD "Overnight"

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Look at this dumb Boston faggot
MV5BMTA3MjUxNjA4NjFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU2MDQwMDExNw@@._V1_.jpg

Only time i ever saw the boondock saints was half watching it when I hooked up with a deaf girl

Great movie doc, though

G

Look at this dumb Boston faggot
View attachment 54637

Only time i ever saw the boondock saints was half watching it when I hooked up with a deaf girl

Great movie doc, though
Did she sound like she had peanut butter in her mouth?

Saw half of the original film in high school and even then thought it was dogshit. Pretty funny that this tard tried to big time Slimy Weinstein.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Great documetree. I forget the specifics of Troy's original deal but I believe he got an exorbitant amount of money (for a first time screenwriter, at least) for the script itself, got to direct the fuckin movie, and have his band do the soundtrack. Harvey Weinstein was gonna go in with him to buy the shitty Irish bar he worked at prior to getting the deal. And he proceeded to fuck every last bit of it up because of his ego. If the man had any humility whatsoever he could've pivoted that into a lengthy career in the film industry. Boondock Saints finally comes out in fuckin eight theaters and Troy gets NONE of the DVD sales, only box office. The film proceeds to become a cult classic among retards and college students. I loved the (brief) scene where they ask Willem Dafoe what he thinks of Troy and he just says "I think Troy should shut his fucking mouth." I know the two mick retards that played the saints won't do a third movie because he's such a dickhead, which suggests that even after all that bullshit he hasn't learned.

Now that I think about it, Troy was exactly like Fatrick when he got his book deal. Rather than appreciating the incredible opportunity that'd fallen into his lap, they both squandered everything because of their egos.

G

Great documetree. I forget the specifics of Troy's original deal but I believe he got an exorbitant amount of money (for a first time screenwriter, at least) for the script itself, got to direct the fuckin movie, and have his band do the soundtrack. Harvey Weinstein was gonna go in with him to buy the shitty Irish bar he worked at prior to getting the deal. And he proceeded to fuck every last bit of it up because of his ego. If the man had any humility whatsoever he could've pivoted that into a lengthy career in the film industry. Boondock Saints finally comes out in fuckin eight theaters and Troy gets NONE of the DVD sales, only box office. The film proceeds to become a cult classic among retards and college students. I loved the (brief) scene where they ask Willem Dafoe what he thinks of Troy and he just says "I think Troy should shut his fucking mouth." I know the two mick retards that played the saints won't do a third movie because he's such a dickhead, which suggests that even after all that bullshit he hasn't learned.

Now that I think about it, Troy was exactly like Fatrick when he got his book deal. Rather than appreciating the incredible opportunity that'd fallen into his lap, they both squandered everything because of their egos.
Screenshot_20220718-231947_Chrome.jpg

Looks like a 3rd with both actors is happening.

He had to give Flanery a writing credit to bring him back.

EraGodless

"Duffy also expressed interest in casting Brendan Fraser, Nicky Katt, and Ewan McGregor, with two of them as the brothers, but no decisions were finalized. The director later sought Patrick Swayze to play the FBI agent, but Miramax preferred Sylvester Stallone (with whom the studio had an existing relationship), Bill Murray or Mike Myers."

Bill Murray and Mike Meyers? Was the director high on bath salts when he thought about casting these two? Holy fuck-

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
It was funny when he referred to Kenneth Branaugh as simply "Cunt"

how did troy duffy not realize when he fucked over the guy guys shooting all that footage that they were going to turn around and use that to make him look bad?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
It was funny when he referred to Kenneth Branaugh as simply "Cunt"

how did troy duffy not realize when he fucked over the guy guys shooting all that footage that they were going to turn around and use that to make him look bad?

He was so far up his own arrogant ass he thought he was untouchable.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s a great doc, especially if you hate Boondock Saints and think it’s an overrated Reservoir Dogs rip off. Troy really was at the right place and the right time thanks to guys like Kevin Smith studios were looking for the next big thing and they went all-in with him. They thought they had discovered the next Tarantino but learned he’s just an asshole that made every mistake you can in Hollywood. I’ve heard some film schools recommend this movie as a big “don’t do what this idiot did” warning.