WWAWD not being involved or asked to attend "team huddles" at work and when asked why you're told "we know you don't care."

G

I have nowhere to eat my fucking lunch. if I sit in the break room people talk to me with stupid small talk shit, but if I eat it at my desk people talk to me about work when I'm trying to eat.

Maybe there's another floor in the building where nobody goes and I can eat there alone.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I have nowhere to eat my fucking lunch. if I sit in the break room people talk to me with stupid small talk shit, but if I eat it at my desk people talk to me about work when I'm trying to eat.

Maybe there's another floor in the building where nobody goes and I can eat there alone.
Scream "I'M TRYING TO EAT!" very loudly and they'll never bother you again during a meal. It's guaranteed, believe me.

Building trade. Which is to say I sit at work zones on my phone and rip darts
Then you get all the ginzaloon/mick American workers who do maybe a half hour of actual work complain about lazy black and brown people. I've only been back in the country for a few months and I have to deal with these guys all over again. At the very least I pretend to be busy.
Scream "I'M TRYING TO EAT!" very loudly and they'll never bother you again during a meal. It's guaranteed, believe me

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
My work hired a stupid retard recently (I say stupid retard so you'll know I mean a woman instead of a Downs) and she's already aggravating the people she works alongside. She was a transfer, which is always a bad sign. She was known to be a lazy stupid retard at the previous office, which is what I'd call a "red flag" if I was a faggot hiring manager.

I got caught looking at another woman's tits during the week, so now I'll have to act like it's completely alien to find big juicy tits on a young woman as attractive.

tenor.gif

"No, I was wondering what fabric your top is. Do you find merino wool difficult to keep clean?"