WWAWD newest Animal Collective album?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
It plays pretty good. Sometimes you just have to listen to some fawkin upbeat music when the weather is nice. Just a taste. What's some other sunny day music choices?

quark

Theurgist
Only albums I ever listened to were Campfire Songs and Water Curses. Any other recommended albums?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Only albums I ever listened to were Campfire Songs and Water Curses. Any other recommended albums?
Strawberry Jam and Merriweather Post Pavilion are the quintessential albums from them. I don't go to fawkin deep with them to be honest but I like them.

Hell yeah. Other great summer indie bands are Wild Nothing, Washed Out, Real Estate and Ducktails (although Real Estate motherfucked the Ducktails guy from false domestic abuse allegations). Just fawkin sit back and relax.
Fawk yeah great albums, all of those. I thought ducktails guy was molesting chicks in their sleep. His albums still rule. Made sure to hit up captured tracks and calyer street like a faggot when I went to New York. The label was putting out nonstop gems for a while.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Fawk yeah great albums, all of those. I thought ducktails guy was molesting chicks in their sleep. His albums still rule. Made sure to hit up captured tracks and calyer street like a faggot when I went to New York. The label was putting out nonstop gems for a while.

Lotus Plaza is great and that album is one of my favorites to play this time of year and criminally underated. Wish he would make a new one.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
frog-drummer.gif