• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I watch it every Independence Day with family while we grill and drink brewskis. Will the elite American athlete, Joey Chestnut claim his 16th title in a row?

IMG_0126.jpeg

IMG_0127.jpeg

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230705_093759_Brave.jpg

I could definitely do the first part, but fuck cabbage. I used to easily go through a gallon of milk a day in the summertime when I was a teenager.

Also, it looks like Joey is actually training for the most vigorous blowjob contest. Makes you wonder, since he is famous for deep throating dozens of wieners at a time.

G

Shit is retarded. This dope is at home eating like this all the time and has the nerve to compare what he does to "OTHER athletes" indicating he believes himself to be one:

After winning his sixth consecutive hot dog eating contest in 2012 by eating 68 hot dogs, he stated, "I will not stop until I reach 70. This sport isn't about eating. It's about drive and dedication, and at the end of the day, hot dog eating challenges both my body and my mind."[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Chestnut#cite_note-55'][55][/URL] He says he trains for hot dog eating competitions by cooking hot dogs at his house and then eating them in a simulated competition style. He starts with 40 hot dogs and then works his way up until he is in game shape. He compared it to running or lifting weights for other athletes.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I mean I hate fat disgusting pigs indulging in the sin of gluttony. On the other hand it pisses off poor losers like Man vs Food did.

It’s a tough one, man, :image_9248:

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I assume everyone is only watching for the day he choked and dies right?
When I was a freshman in HS, there was this girl that sat in front of me in history whose little brother choked to death on a hot dog. She was out for weeks cus of that. I remember she always fuckin hated me and I was nothing but polite to her. Hadn’t thought about that in years til you mentioned choking to death on a fucking hot dog.

G

I saw the thumbnail of a video where that Chestnut dickhead ate 32 Big Macs. Obviously didn't watch the video because gross. Unsurprisingly, he doesn't look like the picture of health. Sometimes you can't blame the terrorists for hating us.

G

I mean I hate fat disgusting pigs indulging in the sin of gluttony. On the other hand it pisses off poor losers like Man vs Food did.

It’s a tough one, man, :image_9248:
Speaking of Man vs Food, here's 20 minutes of Bobby trying to eat away his childhood trauma. Bonus fat-tongued negro retard.
[MEDIA=youtube]yzSAyS_skmo[/MEDIA]

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
After the hot dog contest, they should do a Shoenice style liquor chug contest. Would be more entertaining and higher chance for carnage

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I got my one buddy a Joey Chestnut shirt for Christmas one year because when we go to breakfast, he always gets a meal that basically comes with an entire loaf of bread's worth of toast and he always smashes the whole thing. He also orders Sprite with his breakfast like a nigger.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I got my one buddy a Joey Chestnut shirt for Christmas one year because when we go to breakfast, he always gets a meal that basically comes with an entire loaf of bread's worth of toast and he always smashes the whole thing. He also orders Sprite with his breakfast like a nigger.
You guys are Kkkkrazy!