WWAWD My Bloody Valentine?

'Loveless' has aged incredibly well for a record that's three decades old. It even still sounds slightly futuristic somehow. I definitely consider it a classic.

Never really got into the debit tbh, but I agree that their comeback album was a worthwhile return.

Is Kevin Shields really a perfectionist or is he just a lazy bastard?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
'Loveless' has aged incredibly well for a record that's three decades old. It even still sounds slightly futuristic somehow. I definitely consider it a classic.

Never really got into the debit tbh, but I agree that their comeback album was a worthwhile return.

Is Kevin Shields really a perfectionist or is he just a lazy bastard?
Apparently they are working currently on 2 new albums but I'll believe it when I see it.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I’m all in wit da MbV but I actually think their first album was their best even though Loveless is also a classic. These two tracks in particular always feel like a gut punch of nostalgia every time I hear them-

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I’m also gonna leave this here rather than making a new thread, anyone who enjoys MBV should check out the band Ride.. very underrated and overlooked shoegaze band that never got the respect they were due

not gone deep with the MBV to be completely honest witchya, something seems interesting about 'Soon' leaning toward a remix... obviously a quick search shows it's been done, I'll be sifting through those for an hour to find the best one

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.

I like them, although I've only listened to Loveless. I think they were an influence on Siamese Dream by Smashing Pumpkins in terms of the dreamy sound that album had. It's one of my favourite albums, just perfect, so I can thank them for that.