• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Midnight Rider Saga?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I've always said the three of them actually harmonize pretty well together. Joe Currie is literally moving his mouth and not singing lol.

Abe, you're going to make me say it...

Anthony ISN'T BAD AT SINGING. He's passable. And I've said before Joe is a serviceable guitar player.

But there's something that comes across so odd when these three get together. I can't explain it.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Joe Currie is literally moving his mouth and not singing lol.
5c7a343aee88b8529f854429896064e0.gif

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Abe, you're going to make me say it...

Anthony ISN'T BAD AT SINGING. He's passable. And I've said before Joe is a serviceable guitar player.

But there's something that comes across so odd when these three get together. I can't explain it.
Old Brother/Sister vaudeville act out of the Appalachians.

Their stage name was “Jizz, shit, piss, blood, sweat, and saliva”

Forum Clout
now that Joe loosely thinks about moving to Europe, the chance that he will agree to tour small German and Dutch villages with Ray Wilson & Band has risen substantially.

now with Ray seemingly suffering from writer's blockade as his upcoming album is secretly delayed from what was February '23 to at least '26, Joe Cumia can be the creative spark that makes the difference between another endlessly postponed, mediocre offering and a fall of '24 cult classic.

the smartest thing Ray Wilson can do is to join forces with Joe Cumia right now

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
now that Joe loosely thinks about moving to Europe, the chance that he will agree to tour small German and Dutch villages with Ray Wilson & Band has risen substantially.

now with Ray seemingly suffering from writer's blockade as his upcoming album is secretly delayed from what was February '23 to at least '26, Joe Cumia can be the creative spark that makes the difference between another mediocre offering and a cult classic.

the smartest thing Ray Wilson can do is to join forces with Joe Cumia right now

Slow it down, lad.

Joe will never settle over in Europe. Cud chewer is all talk, so barring a personal desire to completely ruin my career, you'll never see a duet.

And I wouldn't say what I have is writers block, as we have plenty of songs written right now, but I'm still touring on The Weight of Man and we just want ensure we have the right songs compiled and that they're tightened up just right.

What, you think I want to throw out what's the equivalent of "Medicine at Midnight"? I have fucking standards here.

55875a13330cac81850b845977516c06.jpg

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Ant’s voice is decent, he would never make it as a real singer, but he could absolutely be the standout at a senior vocal group, maybe at the church he and Missy pretend they go to.

I've stewed over this all weekend, to the point it was still in my head yesterday while we were performing. Stupid, I know.

What I've determined is he should just go Busk with his big brother and perform songs at bars, make some honest money. Probably be the first real work he's ever done in his life. And you know what? He wouldn't even be that bad at it.

Fall into obscurity with dignity, Anthony. It's not as bad as you think. Ask Leif Garrett.